***MINNESOTA VS OKLAHOMA STATE IN TULSA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

I’m gonna eat some crow because I was pretty hard on Pitino after how that Iowa game went. Playing a great all around game right now. Let’s keep it rolling!

Cowboys have worked to eradicate gophers on their lands for many a decade. This game is a little bit of vengeance for those gophers that have fallen.

Really surprised with how well we scored today without Willis. Really good to see Kalscheur light it up and solid contributions from demir and hurt.

Not Carr’s best game today. The turnovers in both halves have been frustrating.

Back down to earth.

In other news, we have someone who talks as fast as Romo but doesn’t say anything.

Everyone should get “Crispin’s Top 100 Cliches” for the holidays.

:rolleyes:

Nice to see them shooting well from 3. This helps to open up the lane for Oturu.

That was a very impressive game they played. Hopefully they can continue to improve through the season. The Big Ten schedule will be very tough though.

Maybe it's because the arena is empty but man are Ok State fans booing alot at nothing. Maybe you should redirect your boos for even getting down by 29.

I’ll admit I was very down on Hurt and demir, but they’re giving us what we need right now. Big win. Let’s keep it going.

Really impressive win. Much needed for the resume and the confidence of the team. Nice to see Williams and Hurt get some PT, as they haven't played as much this year.

Great win by the gophers. I was expecting a competitive game so I was surprised by the 20 point win. Kalschuer’s night that’s for sure. When this team makes their outside shots they are hard to beat. Hope they keep the hot hand going.

Great win! Didnt think we could play any better than we did against ohio state. I'm hoping that people are starting to realize this is a pretty good team. I know some posters think carr is terrible and kalscheur wouldnt start on any big ten team, but I know alot of season left, but too bad we played all our other big games so early because this team really starting to look great! Like I said alot of season left! Let's enjoy this win tonight everyone and merry christmas to everyone!

Hurt looks very serviceable this year.
He's finally shooting when he's wide open once in a while. He let the 0-fer from his freshman year get in his head for way too long.

Very solid game. Gabe finally busted out. It had Alabama-game vibes for a few minutes after Oturu's technical but we recovered at the end.

He's finally shooting when he's wide open once in a while. He let the 0-fer from his freshman year get in his head for way too long.

I think Hurt showed a lot of flashes as a sophomore actually, but it was last year where his confidence greatly regressed

coaches look great when kids are shooting lights out and work on D. I never rip the coach for poor shooting you need to be able to see past that when evaluating a staff...most people cannot

coaches look great when kids are shooting lights out and work on D. I never rip the coach for poor shooting you need to be able to see past that when evaluating a staff...most people cannot
Your absolutely correct. Like I said long season left, but apparently pitino doing something right with this team.

Top Bottom