Michigan St. Tuesday

Given the amount of ticket inventory left, I think 10,000 is realistic tonight but not much beyond that.

At $38 for bench and $78 for chairback (minimum) I think the Athletic Dept could have done a better job of judging the market.
Ticket prices make no sense. We're watching flawed kids, not experienced professionals. There is no excuse for over pricing tickets at the Barn.

Then by your calculation if we added 80ish% at the free throw line our overall shooting percentage would be 150ish%?
I don't know what your math is, but FG% does not include FT%.

Given the amount of ticket inventory left, I think 10,000 is realistic tonight but not much beyond that.

At $38 for bench and $78 for chairback (minimum) I think the Athletic Dept could have done a better job of judging the market.
I won't do bench seating, too uncomfortable and I know other people who feel this way. I will watch at home before getting a bench seat. I used to buy single game tickets and I often thought I got a chairback seat only to be very disappointed so I don't play this game anymore. The athletic department needs to figure this out to increase fan attendance. Everyone should get a chairback so fans can depend on a set seating standard. This is why people go to franchise restaurants they know what to expect and and don't worry about getting food they don't like. In the end if they are a top 25 team it won't matter as much but it will still matter for attendance.

I won't do bench seating, too uncomfortable and I know other people who feel this way. I will watch at home before getting a bench seat. I used to buy single game tickets and I often thought I got a chairback seat only to be very disappointed so I don't play this game anymore. The athletic department needs to figure this out to increase fan attendance. Everyone should get a chairback so fans can depend on a set seating standard. This is why people go to franchise restaurants they know what to expect and and don't worry about getting food they don't like. In the end if they are a top 25 team it won't matter as much but it will still matter for attendance.
I agree!!

I was spoiled for many seasons as my boss had great season tickets. 8th row center court and 2nd level on the rail center Court right next to Grimm. He retired and I miss them very much!

I won't do bench seating, too uncomfortable and I know other people who feel this way. I will watch at home before getting a bench seat.
Really? Nor trying to be a dick but...how old/tall are you? Are you in decent physical condition?

Speaking as a 6'5" dude, personally I find the bench seating more comfortable. Can barely squeeze into the chairs leg room wise at the Barn (hence why my tickets are first row of benches in 211).

Really? Nor trying to be a dick but...how old/tall are you? Are you in decent physical condition?

Speaking as a 6'5" dude, personally I find the bench seating more comfortable. Can barely squeeze into the chairs leg room wise at the Barn (hence why my tickets are first row of benches in 211).

Not sure I'd say "more comfortable" than the chairbacks.....but I also have no issue with the bench seating.

This is me too. I’m more comfortable in bench seating.

I did the same thing on Saturday. At half we eyed seat backs that had no ticket and we sat there the rest of the game. $27 tickets for the 1st half and $70 tickets for half number 2.
Thrifty 😃

If you have a bad back, a chair back isn’t optional.

This is me too. I’m more comfortable in bench seating.
Same here, but my wife hates the bend seating as she isn't able to sit and put her feet on the floor. So when we do go to a game we try to find some chair backs seats on the aisle.

Top Bottom