Michigan St. Tuesday

8pm game on Peacock...... come on man!!!
If we win, I think we’d be 4 in the standings, as we’ll have beaten the other two 5 loss teams, Nebby and NW, and this would be Sparty’s sixth conference loss.

If we win, I think we’d be 4 in the standings, as we’ll have beaten the other two 5 loss teams, Nebby and NW, and this would be Sparty’s sixth conference loss.

This will be true, but only if Nebraska loses today.

8pm game on Peacock...... come on man!!!
This is BS!!!!

The Gopher & Badger play a weekend series in hockey and you can't watch it on some what normal TV.
BTN+ Are you kidding me?????? 2 of the best teams in the country, bitter rivals, ala BC vs BU, and you the normal Big Ten network channel can't find room for it.

And they do the same thing with college BB. TERRIBLE

This is BS!!!!

The Gopher & Badger play a weekend series in hockey and you can't watch it on some what normal TV.
BTN+ Are you kidding me?????? 2 of the best teams in the country, bitter rivals, ala BC vs BU, and you the normal Big Ten network channel can't find room for it.

And they do the same thing with college BB. TERRIBLE
I’ll borrow you the six bucks

Posted in the other thread about the last time the Gophers were on CBS, but I think it applies here :

I recall my local CBS preempted it for an ACC game and I had to perform antenna hyjinks to pull it in from another market. It's important to recall when you're frustrated over which app the game is on tonight and pining for the good old days. At least you don't have to climb up on the roof.

As noted elsewhere, Peacock is $6/month cancel any time and the games are available to watch later (no need to DVR). Cancel any time. I pay a heckuva lot more than that for my season tickets that include ALL preseason games.

As far as BTN+ I agree that is not a great deal, and far too many women’s bball games and hockey games have been relegated to BTN+. But Peacock, you can get the whole season, for about $18.

Maybe we should start an indigent fan fund. 🙂

As noted elsewhere, Peacock is $6/month cancel any time and the games are available to watch later (no need to DVR). Cancel any time. I pay a heckuva lot more than that for my season tickets that include ALL preseason games.

As far as BTN+ I agree that is not a great deal, and far too many women’s bball games and hockey games have been relegated to BTN+. But Peacock, you can get the whole season, for about $18.

Maybe we should start an indigent fan fund. 🙂
I vote for car wash

Pisscock.

Nope. Won't do it. I already pay for TV.

If we want to win we need to raise the FG % above 67%, raise the FT% above 75% and widen the TO gap so it is in our favor (We take more TO and make fewer TO) .

If you borrow him, you gotta pay him back.
You say potatoe and I say potato.

You can take the boy out of Douglas County, but you can’t take Douglas County out of the boy.

You sound like one of “those city smart asses”

Get you to dig a few fence posts and we’ll adjust that attitude right quick😉

Hopefully the crowds keep getting bigger. Should be for MSU
Doubt the crowd will be as big as N’W game. Late start, school night. Many families prefer weekend afternoon games.

When the league expands to 18, there is no way all the games can be scheduled on BTN . Get used to seeing them on other streaming providers.

More than likely. It's also going to be weird when B1G games start at 10:00 and 10:30 ET. I can envision Tuesday and Wednesday nights with games starting at 6:30, 8:30, and 10:30 ET. Hoping we only make one west coast trip per season. As an example play UW on a Wednesday then play Oregon on a Saturday.

When the league expands to 18, there is no way all the games can be scheduled on BTN . Get used to seeing them on other streaming providers.
Of course they can. They can have multiple feeds going at all times should they choose to do so. They don't, and won't, because putting them on channels like Peacock create new revenue streams.

I think in the next 5 years streaming and pay per view will be a norm as more and more people cut cable and switch to streaming.

I keep cable right now because between Xfinity and Verizon, I get a bunch of the streaming apps for free.

More than likely. It's also going to be weird when B1G games start at 10:00 and 10:30 ET. I can envision Tuesday and Wednesday nights with games starting at 6:30, 8:30, and 10:30 ET. Hoping we only make one west coast trip per season. As an example play UW on a Wednesday then play Oregon on a Saturday.
Go hiking on Thursday and Friday.

Top Bottom