Maybe we all just need to calm down

Now a days, women openly(meaning publicly) try to talk their female friends into believing what the woman claimed was consentual sex was really rape. Why? Because AFTER THE FACT, the woman felt dissatisfied with her decision and experience. So whether it's consentual or not guys, you better rock the sh1t out of the woman or she may change her mind AFTER THE FACT as to whether it was consentual or not.

Just pleased I'm not a young man anymore and don't have to deal with such total bullsh1t.

And I overheard a couple of young girls, 13-15, label some guy a creep or perv, a neighbor/friend of mine's daughter and her friend, so don't get any weird ideas, but I overheard them, and so I chose to challenge them, by asking them why they thought the guy was a "creep/perv". Come to find out it was because he was older than them. Not a ton older, but older. So I asked, "if Tom Cruise bumped into you at Walmart and flirted with you, would you label him a creep/perv?" and they giggled and said, "No way, of course not". And I said, "but Tom Cruise is WAY older than the guy you are calling a creep/perv?", and they said, "yeah, but Tom is cute as hell, and that other guy is ugly".

And believe me, those girls are not unique, studies have shown, if a woman is attracted to a man, it doesn't matter how old they are, they label them positively. If they are not attracted to them, women are VERY open to labeling them with the worst labels possible and they feel no guilt whatsoever in doing so, and they are also very open to falsely accusing them of things as well, and why do they deserve to be falsely accused of horrible things? Well, because they are ugly, of course, which is virtually the same as being a creep or a perv. And these very same women who so harshly judge men for their looks, hypocritically rail on how men supposedly have judged them only by their looks for decades/centuries, yet do not see their own behavior as wrong or hypocritical.

But hey, I guess we should avoid recruiting ugly players, eh?

Not saying Pitino was totally Kosher for avoiding red flags, just am not comfortable at all with how people talk about the reasons why it was ok to assume the worst about Lynch.

Now a days, women openly(meaning publicly) try to talk their female friends into believing what the woman claimed was consentual sex was really rape. Why? Because AFTER THE FACT, the woman felt dissatisfied with her decision and experience. So whether it's consentual or not guys, you better rock the sh1t out of the woman or she may change her mind AFTER THE FACT as to whether it was consentual or not.

Just pleased I'm not a young man anymore and don't have to deal with such total bullsh1t.

And I overheard a couple of young girls, 13-15, label some guy a creep or perv, a neighbor/friend of mine's daughter and her friend, so don't get any weird ideas, but I overheard them, and so I chose to challenge them, by asking them why they thought the guy was a "creep/perv". Come to find out it was because he was older than them. Not a ton older, but older. So I asked, "if Tom Cruise bumped into you at Walmart and flirted with you, would you label him a creep/perv?" and they giggled and said, "No way, of course not". And I said, "but Tom Cruise is WAY older than the guy you are calling a creep/perv?", and they said, "yeah, but Tom is cute as hell, and that other guy is ugly".

And believe me, those girls are not unique, studies have shown, if a woman is attracted to a man, it doesn't matter how old they are, they label them positively. If they are not attracted to them, women are VERY open to labeling them with the worst labels possible and they feel no guilt whatsoever in doing so, and they are also very open to falsely accusing them of things as well, and why do they deserve to be falsely accused of horrible things? Well, because they are ugly, of course, which is virtually the same as being a creep or a perv. And these very same women who so harshly judge men for their looks, hypocritically rail on how men supposedly have judged them only by their looks for decades/centuries, yet do not see their own behavior as wrong or hypocritical.

But hey, I guess we should avoid recruiting ugly players, eh?

Not saying Pitino was totally Kosher for avoiding red flags, just am not comfortable at all with how people talk about the reasons why it was ok to assume the worst about Lynch.

Imagine just hopping onto page 5 of this thread, expecting to read about the downward-spiraling basketball season, and stumbling upon this post, with no context.

That is me right now.

Imagine just hopping onto page 5 of this thread, expecting to read about the downward-spiraling basketball season, and stumbling upon this post, with no context.

That is me right now.
I had context and still thought it was ridiculous... LOL

Top Bottom