Matt Haarms transferring from Purdue

Haarms to BYU.

It's funny as for most athletes, they'd probably look at the fact they have to sign that nasty BYU Honor Code and commit to no sex for the whole season. But with ugly ass Haarms, it's probably not even a consideration.

There are quite a few reasonable religions that don't focus on pre-marital sex or drinking. And the whole idea that God or Jesus really care about drugs - Jesus was definitely smoking marijuana on the regular - is hilarious. Most drugs weren't even a concept thousands of years ago, so how would Jesus speak against something that didn't exist? Oh that's right, it's just some other guy's interpretation of what Jesus WOULD HAVE thought. Gotta love religion!
Hmmm. Jesus instructed “Do not be drunk with wine, for that is dissipation.” So drinking wine was fine, but getting drunk was not. Just some facts to consider-not that it really matters to this light-hearted discussion.

Haarms to BYU.

It's funny as for most athletes, they'd probably look at the fact they have to sign that nasty BYU Honor Code and commit to no sex for the whole season. But with ugly ass Haarms, it's probably not even a consideration.
Never understood why some have to refer to others in a derogatory manner like this. I guess some think it is humorous.

Never understood why some have to refer to others in a derogatory manner like this. I guess some think it is humorous.

I don't like Haarms. Next to Davison, easily the most annoying player in basketball. His on-court freakouts during a run or after a big play made me want to break my TV. Dude is an absolute tool.

Hope that explains it

Top Bottom