Marcus Carr declares for NBA Draft

You're becoming Built and Barnburner like with your obsession on the Carr tweet. Twitter has become a staple of communication even though it is horrible because of its brevity. Add the shortcomings of the vehicle to the mindset and maturity of a 20-21 year old kid and it becomes a cocktail of ambiguity, deliberate or otherwise. I'm not blaming a kid for tossing out language that sounds firm to the reader even if it wasn't firm to him. He could easily have just been displaying confidence but still be realistic about this year. I suggest you lay off the kid for now. I find it hard to believe he was deliberately trying to mess with anyone.
Only obsessed for truth, Holy Man.

I'm not blaming a kid for tossing out language that sounds firm to the reader even if it wasn't firm to him.
:rolleyes:

Is that where we are, or where we're going, as a society? That words published to the public, with your name attached to them, actually don't mean anything anymore?

Like I said: shame is due, for someone.

I find it hard to believe he was deliberately trying to mess with anyone.

Well like I said, if he was just doing what his handler/agent/whomever told him to do, then shame on that person.

:rolleyes:

Is that where we are, or where we're going, as a society? That words published to the public, with your name attached to them, actually don't mean anything anymore?

Like I said: shame is due, for someone.

Well like I said, if he was just doing what his handler/agent/whomever told him to do, then shame on that person.

I share your disdain about language and relationships generally, but maybe in this case some of the shame belongs to us who put so much emphasis on decisions, quotes, and actions of a 21 year old college basketball player? As I said before, I think he was simply trying to be polite and confident, nothing else.

I share your disdain about language and relationships generally, but maybe in this case some of the shame belongs to us who put so much emphasis on decisions, quotes, and actions of a 21 year old college basketball player? As I said before, I think he was simply trying to be polite and confident, nothing else.
Please tell me you don't buy the utter BS that the NBA won't give a (fair) evaluation to a college player unless the player posts a fake goodbye on Twitter. Jayzus .....

Top Bottom