Kobe King transfer rumors?

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
Kobe King (personal reasons) not playing tonight for Bucky @ Iowa.

Built, any idea if transfer rumors have any legs? Timing certainly would be odd, if true. That, and he already sat out a year.

Damn. That would be a major loss for them.

Looks like he’s “not happy with the direction of the team”

Great news! Anything to hinder the success of that team (that is legal and not tragic, of course) is good news in my book.

Can you blame him for not wanting to play with Davison?

Kobe King (personal reasons) not playing tonight for Bucky @ Iowa.

Built, any idea if transfer rumors have any legs? Timing certainly would be odd, if true. That, and he already sat out a year.
Not any idea. Know he was hoping to be featured more but do not know where Gard stands on that. Greg is pretty classy and would not tell if I asked. Plus I woulds not ask.

Not any idea. Know he was hoping to be featured more but do not know where Gard stands on that. Greg is pretty classy and would not tell if I asked. Plus I woulds not ask.
Greg is classy, and continues his annual approach in allowing Davison to play dirty, continually and repeatedly. I hope his dirty play doesn't cost another player an injury.

I am always torn when I watch Wisky and Hawks play....wish they could both lose.

alas, I hate Wisky more... Go Hawks

Looked like Potter twisted is knee pretty good last night...anyone here anything?

It appears he isn't fitting into the WI basketball player mold. I wonder why?

It appears he isn't fitting into the WI basketball player mold. I wonder why?

If you're implying its because he is black, you're likely correct.

Edit: there thinking, not mine. I want good players, that is all I care about.

There’s been nothing reported about King transferring at this point, but the writing appears to be on the wall. It could also have an impact on future Badgers as well. Don’t forget, Wisconsin has two commitments from King’s alma matter at La Crosse Central for next Fall. This would be a huge setback for the Badgers’ program that was in such good hands for many years.

There’s been nothing reported about King transferring at this point, but the writing appears to be on the wall. It could also have an impact on future Badgers as well. Don’t forget, Wisconsin has two commitments from King’s alma matter at La Crosse Central for next Fall. This would be a huge setback for the Badgers’ program that was in such good hands for many years.

I'm amazed at what one player missing one game can generate on a message board! A lot of blanks filled in multiple ways. Most curious to me will be how Badgers handle it if he continues to sit out. In all seriousness, the kid does deserve his privacy, no matter what the issue is.

As some of the Instagram posters alluded too, he has NBA aspersions and he may have realized that Badger-ball was not preparing him for that path. Some of them also mentioned that player development has stopped since Gard took over.

Impossible to answer without knowing the real reason why he's transferring.

Exactly. For all we know Coach Gard may have told his disgruntled player to take some time off to reconsider some things. When that didn't work maybe the coach "suggested" it was time for the player to leave the program because he didn't want a disgruntled player moping around at practice or sitting on the bench.

Meanwhile, it is to the advantage of the school, the basketball program, & the player for the 3rd year player (R-Soph) to graduate before the beginning of the fall semester. The player can then move on as a graduate transfer with 2 years of immediate eligibility and the school/basketball team would get more APR points and a higher graduation success rate.

A win/win out of a bad situation.

Davis brothers have confirmed that they are more than solid.

Rumors in the world of Bucky not good about Gards demeanor behind closed doors. A lot of calling for his head and only gonna get louder.

Tyler Herro critical of the program on twitter isn’t helpful either

Source: I’m behind enemy lines.

Mediocre flick IMO.

th0ADD8WXF.jpg

As some of the Instagram posters alluded too, he has NBA aspersions and he may have realized that Badger-ball was not preparing him for that path. Some of them also mentioned that player development has stopped since Gard took over.

How much of development is related to motivation and how much of Bo's genious is related to his ability to motivate players and getting them to believe in themselves and build confidence, I just cant believe the x/o's are that different.

How much of development is related to motivation and how much of Bo's genious is related to his ability to motivate players and getting them to believe in themselves and build confidence, I just cant believe the x/o's are that different.

nor is the player development. That was a Gard strength. Still think Gard is fine and he has guys coming. Wiskey will be fine

Top Bottom