Interesting email from ticket office

Maybe this riddle is resolved now. I now assume that the big time transfer is Robbins.... and it stands to reason that there might have been a hint of this coming considering the Conroy relationship

Maybe this riddle is resolved now. I now assume that the big time transfer is Robbins.... and it stands to reason that there might have been a hint of this coming considering the Conroy relationship

If the ticket guy is calling a player from a mid-major that few have heard of, much less the casual fan, a big time transfer, he's taking puffing to new heights. He may indeed be an impact transfer but he is not a guy who is going to sell tickets just by his name.

A player named Hurt or El-Amin very well could.

A transfer from Drake, even if he's good, isn't selling tickets. If this is the reference he was exaggerating.

Carton?

If the ticket guy is calling a player from a mid-major that few have heard of, much less the casual fan, a big time transfer, he's taking puffing to new heights. He may indeed be an impact transfer but he is not a guy who is going to sell tickets just by his name.

You make a good point. El Amin has a name but Hurt would be the only player that would sell tickets.

I'd say on name power alone Hurt yes, El-Amin no. Based on merit, getting potentially the best transfer available, then yeah for Robbins. We're all freaking about it now, won't be long for our excitement to infiltrate into the mainstream. Well, maybe a little longer due to social distancing.

Carton isn't willing to consider Minnesota, so not him.

Wondering if it's going to be Ish El-Amin. Would be a transfer I could definitely get behind... Averaged ~14 ppg for Ball State this season. He's a good 3pt shooter, strong/physical defender, has experience. Maybe not Option A, but it could be a really nice fit.

Reactions: sal

Carton isn't willing to consider Minnesota, so not him.

Wondering if it's going to be Ish El-Amin. Would be a transfer I could definitely get behind... Averaged ~14 ppg for Ball State this season. He's a good 3pt shooter, strong/physical defender, has experience. Maybe not Option A, but it could be a really nice fit.

As long as we're not also recruiting Archambault's kid.

Top Bottom