Interesting email from ticket office

Please tell me this guy isn't attached to Jeter.

Now I know! Brad Davison is repenting and coming home! Of course, he's the guy you hate if he is an opponent and love if he is one yours. Everyone knows Brad and he could fill an arena! :cry:
I would immediately stop all ticket purchases and gifts to the University. Immediately.

Now I know! Brad Davison is repenting and coming home! Of course, he's the guy you hate if he is an opponent and love if he is one yours. Everyone knows Brad and he could fill an arena! :cry:
He'd accidentally blow Carr's knee out doing his "step unders" in practice.

So we're going to convince ourselves we're getting Hurt? It's Shaka all over again...

Is the board serious about Hurt ? Because his season eval at Duke is over and they are planning on having him back. Suppose nearly everything is day by day but his father is not acting like his son is moving on.

Zeke Nnaji and then Walton commits. The Hopkins boys. Let's go!

Is the board serious about Hurt ? Because his season eval at Duke is over and they are planning on having him back. Suppose nearly everything is day by day but his father is not acting like his son is moving on.

Get a tone meter, Built. No one has a clue. That breeds silly speculation.

So we're going to convince ourselves we're getting Hurt? It's Shaka all over again...

Can you cover the east coast airports for us? Without as much traffic, it will be an easier job than when Shaka was coming here.

I am going to go with Sims as my guess. But a Rochester kid is a good guess too! :)

This is the internet, if there was an email, and if the email was legit, both are ?able , but I am going to say Theo John.

The guy in the ticket office is getting close to a NCAA violation if he/she is dropping "names".

Built would double his?
Speaking for me again ! If you read my posts about him you would know that i do not support his actions. I would double my gift if we had a coach who won a handful of conference titles,won a national title. The gifting grows with the success the programs have.

This is the internet, if there was an email, and if the email was legit, both are ?able , but I am going to say Theo John.
Good guess. Since we are guessing i will go with Mitchell

Get a tone meter, Built. No one has a clue. That breeds silly speculation.
I was surprised as i thought there were so many posters that did not even think he was that good and so many that did not want him in the first place.

Top Bottom