Gray Duck Spirits Sets $1 Million Goal in Partnership with Minnesota NIL Collective

Any chance there will be 50/50 split pot raffle at games for DTA. If they donate 2% I think they can spend rest on NIL administrative cost. Would need 501C status.

The beer is decent. Not great, not terrible. Just your standard American adjunct lager. Definitely drinkable.

DTA is not a bake sale.
I know what DTA is and I know what a bake sale is. I did not say DTA literally is a bake sale, obviously it is not. I was merely noting that an actual bake sale usually has the goods to be sold donated to the cause so that they fully profit off the sale revenue, which is not the case here.

I have referred to these ideas as "(glorified) bake sales" in the sense of selling something to raise money as opposed to straight donations. Not as literal bake sales.

I've said several times before and will say again: it's a great idea, to do these partnerships. Anything helps over nothing. It's creative.

I don't know if Minnesota is the first. But it is also an easily duplicated model. Any P5 and probably a good number of G5 can do the exact same thing.

Top Bottom