Gophers rumored to be paying $30,000 for Kramer to play in bowl game

FWIW - Derek Burns, co-founder of Dinkytown Athletes, is Ryan Burns' 2nd Cousin.

on Ryan Burns - I can believe that he was misled by a source. But why would he deliberately lie about this? that just damages his own credibility.

and again, Kramer's statement was that the reports of a $30,000 payment were "not true" and "not accurate." but that statement leaves open the possibility that Kramer received a lesser amount - which is what Ryan Burns said - that he had heard "a different amount" in his reporting.

I think Ryan Burns is enough of a straight shooter that if he thought he was wrong, he would say so.

FWIW - Derek Burns, co-founder of Dinkytown Athletes, is Ryan Burns' 2nd Cousin.
Thanks, corrected

on Ryan Burns - I can believe that he was misled by a source.
Of course that's what he'll claim. Free, cheap, lazy out for any mediaperson.

But why would he deliberately lie about this?
Because he has nothing to lose (can't be proven that he lied) and everything to gain.

and again, Kramer's statement was that the reports of a $30,000 payment were "not true" and "not accurate." but that statement leaves open the possibility that Kramer received a lesser amount
That would be some Fleck-level dishonesty in wording. Not impossible, but I believe Kramer was being open and honest that he did not receive a single additional cent.

Who cares really, apparently 5 pages worth of posters including myself lol

SJU coach is begging his 6th year QB to comeback and play another year. He is attempting to put a NIL deal together for their 180 pound QB, who has a bad shoulder. He ended their season last year with a 4 interception game in the first round. He lost to the Gusty this year with a game ending interception on the 10 yard line. They have 10 QB's on the roster, can you saw Moral killer.
That’s a pathetic post.

SJU coach is begging his 6th year QB to comeback and play another year. He is attempting to put a NIL deal together for their 180 pound QB, who has a bad shoulder. He ended their season last year with a 4 interception game in the first round. He lost to the Gusty this year with a game ending interception on the 10 yard line. They have 10 QB's on the roster, can you saw Moral killer.
I think I can, can you?

That’s a pathetic post.
"I think as we move forward, everything will be earned and nothing will be given," Rhule said, per the Omaha World Herald's Evan Bland. "It will be great competition. It’ll be great learning and great development. We have some pretty special players in that room."

Top Bottom