Gophers among favorites to land 4-star 2023 center Dennis Evans

On Rivals first publisher prediction is for Minnesota. Alex Carlson (He is the Gopher reporter for Rivals for what it's worth)

DYLAN CALLAGHAN-CROLEY
@Dylan_RivalsPRZ claims a 92.6% success rate for his future casts. He is the Beat Reporter/Recruiting Analyst at Nittany Nation covering Penn State as well as a recruiting analyst at Beavers Edge and The Gopher Report covering Oregon State and Minnesota recruiting.

He put in a future cast this a.m. for Evans to Minnesota.

Last edited:

DYLAN CALLAGHAN-CROLEY
@Dylan_RivalsPRZ claims a 92.6% success rate for his future casts. He is the Beat Reporter/Recruiting Analyst at Nittany Nation covering Penn State as well as a recruiting analyst at Beavers Edge and The Gopher Report covering Oregon State and Minnesota recruiting.

He put in a future cast this a.m. for Evans to Minnesota.
Be still, my heart….

Yes figured it would be about 3pm California time at the earliest.

Correct so it’s growing. By supported I’m talking financially, but the fact they had their highest attendance ever also proves the point. I’m fine with you disagreeing, but it’s just a fact with Texas institutions that they’ll pay guys. The reason they could get the NIL rolling quickly is because they had a system in place already lol

Just because some Texas schools have that set up doesn't mean TCU does.

(not saying that means anything in regards to Evans...just saying this is all speculation)

must be eyeball day at swish cultures instagram

2 new reports and 1 new breaking news.

if you get the "log in or signup" instagram window, just clear your browser data. you'll get to view the instagram page again (at least for a while)

I have to explain this concept to you?

LET THE DEFROCKING COMMENCE
[/QUOTE]
Undersell. Over deliver.

I have felt positive about this for a few weeks but with recruiting, one never knows!
I haven’t felt positive since two days after he left town and had not yet committed.

Prove me wrong 😑

So if we get someone with a really high following on Twitter to say Evans is committing to MN, does that guarantee it?

Top Bottom