87 Indiana
113 Penn state

Others:
28 Colorado St.
54 San Fran
104 Missouri
132 SDSU (just beat UST)
133 UST
Seemed like an appropriate place to add it given it’s a ranking system?

Would you have preferred I start a new thread?

Unless the Gophers start circling the drain, I think it's safe to say we have a top 100 team. There are definitely two ways to look at that.

Looks like you were just a bit early on that one. Gophers now at 53, 1 ahead of Nebraska and 5!!! ahead of the anteaters
ahead of the anteaters, and iowa. i'm starting to like tracr

add: i was looking for a math model with a recency bias. i think kenpom pulled out recency back in 2016. i think #53 is a fair representation of how the gophers are currently playing

Last edited:

and maybe the 6th best team in the bigten, according to vaughn dalzell

or 7th per spartan wire

and a preseason prediction reminder
(our transfers and our freshman not highly regarded)

Last edited:

at 63 the gophers are in the area of lunardi's bubble teams. for example, Seton Hall at 60 and Pitt at 61

without an established win to add to their bona fides, guessing the gophers have to get around 50 on kenpom to be a bubble team

at 63 the gophers are in the area of lunardi's bubble teams. for example, Seton Hall at 60 and Pitt at 61

without an established win to add to their bona fides, guessing the gophers have to get around 50 on kenpom to be a bubble team

Big Ten Tournamanrt looming. There is a path. Looks like they will miss it but the path is there.

Top Bottom