Gophers #112 in initial KenPom rankings

UW Milwaukee is down the road, and the Badgers about an hour away...

I think they just need a bit of prestige- no idea why Marquette is good at bball lol!!
Marquette has a long and successful history with basketball, until recently much more so than the Badgers. They seemed to have kept those capabilities even in the age of money.

IDK about anyone else but I'm having Gopher hoops withdrawals right now. Feels like a year ago that they went undefeated in the IUPUI season.
Same here. Two games in a row both a week apart on BTN+ should never happen. Will be at least three weeks since a game has been televised.

Peacock- Poker Face is a funny show and worth the 6 bucks itself for a month
If it was a one time 6 bucks it might be worthwhile if I can catch more than one game but the way they have it set up it’s likely I’d get one game the first month and have to pay for a second month to watch a second. Cable packages are costly enough already without adding 20-30 more on top to catch these games. Like I said, the tv schedule just makes no sense and there should never be that long between games that are televised on a channel most people already get without having to pay more. BTN is just doing a disservice to a member institution with this garbage.

If it was a one time 6 bucks it might be worthwhile if I can catch more than one game but the way they have it set up it’s likely I’d get one game the first month and have to pay for a second month to watch a second. Cable packages are costly enough already without adding 20-30 more on top to catch these games. Like I said, the tv schedule just makes no sense and there should never be that long between games that are televised on a channel most people already get without having to pay more. BTN is just doing a disservice to a member institution with this garbage.
FWIW - I ordered it mid-December on Roku, so it runs until mid-January, so I get the Maine & Michigan games.

FWIW - I ordered it mid-December on Roku, so it runs until mid-January, so I get the Maine & Michigan games.
And just throwing this out there, when you go to cancel an offer of 1.99 a month will appear as you navigate through the cancellation process.

I got a full year for ~$30. Pretty worth it for the multiple basketball games, a couple NFL games, some MLB games etc.

No, it was through Peacock itself. I got the 5.99 rate to watch the Tour de France. After it was over, went to cancel and the 1.99 offer appeared.

All my billing goes through Roku and they’ve always been on point with the billing and you get free weeks for plethora of streamers -great way for free content, or at least that’s what I heard😉.

So, the wins are because our opponents stink? Here I thought ‘old wins’ but really scheduling a22 opponents wins.
What happened to your self-imposed posting ban until 2024?

Are you the kind of guy who always buys Ben & Jerry’s when you see it and eats the whole pint in a sitting?

Have we received word from the Intelligensia that Kenpom actually matters now?
They are wrasling with the notion that a state champ, 4 year D-1 letterman, who was smart enough to get into Northwestern and has spent all of his adult life in the vocation of college basketball coach, knows more about the sport than they do.

Ben’s response will likely be to host a fundraiser for their battled egos and intellects - “Income for the Intelligentsia .”

Film at 11😁

NET rankings through January 12:
3 Purdue
11 Illinois
12 Wisconsin
26 Michigan State
45 Ohio State
54 Nebraska
58 Iowa
69 Northwestern
88 Rutgers
92 Minnesota
95 Indiana
96 Michigan
116 Maryland
125 Penn State

Others of Note
37 San Francisco
117 Missouri
133 St. Thomas
144 South Dakota State (Summit League leader)

NET rankings through January 12:
3 Purdue
11 Illinois
12 Wisconsin
26 Michigan State
45 Ohio State
54 Nebraska
58 Iowa
69 Northwestern
88 Rutgers
92 Minnesota
95 Indiana
96 Michigan
116 Maryland
125 Penn State

Others of Note
37 San Francisco
117 Missouri
133 St. Thomas
144 South Dakota State (Summit League leader)
Wrong thread.

Kenpom standings:
3 Purdue
10 Illinois
11 Wisconsin
17 Michigan State
38 Ohio State
45 Iowa
48 Nebraska
56 NW
75 Michigan
80 Maryland