Gopher Potential Portal Pursuits

Memphis, Ole Miss, Louisville and others have reached out to Jackson State transfer 6' 5" G Ken Evans Jr, per source
At leaat hope is killed early so I don’t gotta watch. Louisville gots some $$$$ as I imagine does Memphis.

We beat Ole Miss for both Mike Mitchell and Elijah Hawkins. Mitchell was head to head, don’t recall if Hawkins was also.

At leaat hope is killed early so I don’t gotta watch. Louisville gots some $$$$ as I imagine does Memphis.

We beat Ole Miss for both Mike Mitchell and Elijah Hawkins. Mitchell was head to head, don’t recall if Hawkins was also.

This guy is from Mississippi though. Playing for Ole Miss or Memphis definitely would carry more prestige in his area than playing for Minnesota unless he's one of those who would like to see life somewhere else.

View attachment 31060
Seydou Traore

Has quite a list of people contacting him. But we’re on it

Geographically, the interested programs are all over the place. He's from NYC and Syracuse, one of the top two basketball programs in the state, appears on the list.

He would be a former opponent of Frank Mitchell since they both played one year in the same conference. Good numbers for a freshman and having a younger player join the team would be helpful since we don't have a lot of them.

View attachment 31060
Seydou Traore

Has quite a list of people contacting him. But we’re on it
Just looked, as a Frosh, was 2nd in conf. (to frank mitchell) in rebounds per game. 1st in conference in blocks per game. 8th in steals per game. Plus scored at a decent clip for FR.

It’s the JOJ we frustratingly all wanted, but couldn’t get.

Just teach him to shoot.

Plus wasn't even a little bit Canadian...
I am going to help Ben fill out his squad. (No NIL needed with foreigners, correct?)

Vasean Allette Canadian

Elijah Fisher Canadian

Kobe Elvis Canadian

Dominic Parolin Canadian

Markus Harding Canadian

Enoch Boakye Canadian

Jefferson Monegro Canadian

Josh Morgan Canadian

I am going to help Ben fill out his squad. (No NIL needed with foreigners, correct?)

Vasean Allette Canadian

Elijah Fisher Canadian

Kobe Elvis Canadian

Dominic Parolin Canadian

Markus Harding Canadian

Enoch Boakye Canadian

Josh Morgan Canadian
Bold strategy.....but maybe you are on to something.....or just on something.....jury is still out.

Vasean Allette Canadian

Elijah Fisher Canadian

Kobe Elvis Canadian

Dominic Parolin Canadian

Markus Harding Canadian

Enoch Boakye Canadian

Josh Morgan Canadian

You don't have to just stick with Canadians. There are a whole bunch of other nations represented in the portal. :)

Was being strategic. Because of the geographic proximity it’s a short trip for the relatives to watch a game.
(All those players are in the portal).
Canada is a big place.....Might not be all that close for some of them :)

Vasean Allette Canadian

Elijah Fisher Canadian

Kobe Elvis Canadian

Dominic Parolin Canadian

Markus Harding Canadian

Enoch Boakye Canadian

Josh Morgan Canadian

Canadian may be English, but it isn't American.

It was a reference to how closely Minnesotans and Canadians sound a like.

Nothing to do with “America.”
You can sleep easy tonight big shooter, as these two miscreants won’t be invading anytime soon -

IMG_4425.jpeg-

Vasean Allette Canadian

Elijah Fisher Canadian

Kobe Elvis Canadian

Dominic Parolin Canadian

Markus Harding Canadian

Enoch Boakye Canadian

Josh Morgan Canadian
Do you know how to spell Canada?
"C" eh?
"N" eh?
"D" eh?

Good find. Great stats and we could use him. If I could get one though, I like the size of Ken Evans at 6-6 with similar stats. You can never have enough quickness though!

Top Bottom