Gopher Potential Portal Pursuits

Otis

Reaction score
List all known Gopher contact with portal people here.

Don’t include traitorous Minnesotans like Morgan and Dania.

Just the lucky few our coaching staff have contacted please.

I hate this crap.

me too.....the silence just frustrating as he11

They've had a visit from Isaiah Grey from Cornell and have expressed interest and reached out to Oklahoma PF John Hugley

fitzmorris was lightly used while at stanford but apparently good at academics

A lot of guys with his size and frame are fairly useless as freshmen. He's currently in his 5th post high school year even though he has another year of eligibility (he redshirted a year between his second and fourth years). He's contributed fairly well these last two years at Stony Brook. He's still pretty skinny but a pretty good shooter and can move pretty well from viewing his highlight tape.

does fitzmorris look a bit like bill lambier?

A lot of guys with his size and frame are fairly useless as freshmen. He's currently in his 5th post high school year even though he has another year of eligibility (he redshirted a year between his second and fourth years). He's contributed fairly well these last two years at Stony Brook. He's still pretty skinny but a pretty good shooter and can move pretty well from viewing his highlight tape.

No we didn't. I was just posting kids that were close to the twin cities. It shows he was from St. Paul but I think he played at a prep school

I was surprised that we didn’t, but he was listed at Minnehaha (as the #1 MN recruit in the 2022 class - that was Bens first year as well.

He had a nice offer list

Last edited:

No we didn't. I was just posting kids that were close to the twin cities. It shows he was from St. Paul but I think he played at a prep school
It's just the opposite.....he went to prep school here but is from somewhere else...too lazy to look it up.

It's just the opposite.....he went to prep school here but is from somewhere else...too lazy to look it up.

Yes, with the number of basketball players who attend preps outside of their own state, you really have to check deeper to see where a player is from. For example, JOJ was listed among the Arizona recruits on 247.

Top Bottom