Gopher Potential Portal Pursuits

It's getting late early...
Posted in another thread that only 26 of the top 100 according to 247 have committed. Guessing the pace picks up soon but the vast majority of players have not committed to a new school yet.

Posted in another thread that only 26 of the top 100 according to 247 have committed. Guessing the pace picks up soon but the vast majority of players have not committed to a new school yet.

Maybe they are waiting for bigger deals, a bidding war, as the money rolls in.

1713228536172.png

Sure but what are our chances with him?
No clue, as I have no clue (and most likely no one else does either) on anyone else we've reached out to. I guess you could say chances are decent with Mitchell and Huffman (maybe better with Huffman). Do you know our chances? I'm sure you have a guess, but do you know?

Those who want CBJ fired, should want this guy on the team. Here's a snippet out an article from the St. Louis Dispatch in September:

"Ezewiro started college at LSU and went to Georgetown after the firing of Will Wade. He chose SLU after Georgetown fired Patrick Ewing."

Add in Travis Ford losing his job after this season. Whoever brings this kid in is coaching his last...

Those who want CBJ fired, should want this guy on the team. Here's a snippet out an article from the St. Louis Dispatch in September:

"Ezewiro started college at LSU and went to Georgetown after the firing of Will Wade. He chose SLU after Georgetown fired Patrick Ewing."

Add in Travis Ford losing his job after this season. Whoever brings this kid in is coaching his last...
This is wild haha

No clue, as I have no clue (and most likely no one else does either) on anyone else we've reached out to. I guess you could say chances are decent with Mitchell and Huffman (maybe better with Huffman). Do you know our chances? I'm sure you have a guess, but do you know?
No, not specifically. But we're offering late (it would seem) and he already has other power 5 offers so I wouldn't put the odds very high.

He was productive, but it was a bad team in a bad league against a bad schedule. He'd be a good piece, but I don't think he's a starter level player in the B1G. He's a huge upgrade over Wilson though.
Even if he was the fourth leading rebounder in D2 he would still be an asset inside. Fox is a good example.

Probably not a great sign for how things are going with the other big men recruits.
You have tons of teams reaching out to the same players. Even if you feel good about where you stand with a target it would be foolish to not keep reaching out to other options in case things don't work out.

Top Bottom