Game 9: Gophers Visit Kentucky (12-6-23)

Yes went ESPN PLUS, B/C I have Directv I can watch it (I normally get SEC channel).

Can't believe I remembered my ESPN password. Nice shot by Braun.

Not a good start by the Gophers. The bench has been brutal thus far. Starters are playing good D but not offensive flow. Missed some easier shots that will hopefully start falling

Missing some easy shots in the lane. This will work itself out I believe.

I hope someone can get a clip of that GG block! That was awesome.

Gophers 6-9 from 3pt land

Heyer really struggling with their athleticism and trying to finish around the basket. Mara is being Mara.

Very disappointing half I think, team is wounded and you’re down by 2 at half. It feels like they let them hang around and couldn’t get on any runs. TO’s not helping. Again bench has been brutal.

Surprised they didn't attack Petty to get a 2nd foul earlier on. Lucked into it before halftime. Need another (effective) driver besides Braun.

Clean up the TO’s n slow down Petty. Braun with almost 1/2 of our points and we need more balanced scoring.

Iowa 34 / Iowa State 34 halftime

How’s guard play been with the ball only have access to boxscore and seeing 3 turnovers for battle and sanders.

How’s guard play been with the ball only have access to boxscore and seeing 3 turnovers for battle and sanders.
As I remember, I'm still getting familiar with the team, couple poor entry passes, Sanders out of control.

Big stretch here with Hart out with 3 fouls

Petty 6 Fts

Gophers 6 fts..

these refs keeping Kentucky in the game with some interesting ticky tack fouls being called on us..
Thought Hart was straight up on her 3rd, but they never showed a replay. Really killed momentum.

Top Bottom