GAME #21: Gophers (15-5, 4-3) @ Nebraska (9-9, 1-5) [BTN, 1/26, 5:00PM]

I swear, sometimes Austin just loses focus and does clumsy things like bad passes or like that one... it hit him in the hands and couldn't even catch it.

Weather the start. Nebraska playing with a ton of energy and very hot! We're ok.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I knew their size on the perimeter had a chance to bother us. Hopefully we can adjust.

Gophers not ready for this game but still time to get ready on the fly. Keep it close. Stabilize the patient.

Lil Dre is trying to make up for Big Dre a little too much. Gotta calm down..he'll be alright.

Gophers not ready for this game but still time to get ready on the fly. Keep it close. Stabilize the patient.

We always play so lazily on the road.

I know it's easy to jump to those conclusions based on the results after the fact, but I don't know if that's just not true for everyone that has played at NE. They have a brand new sold out arena and are 8-1 in their house... Tough to walk in there and punch a team in the face, not to mention you are missing the teams leader....

I'm going to the completely other end of the spectrum, I know, but I don't think you can just blanket statement say no they were not ready for this game.

Likely somewhere right in-between.

Maverick forces an early 3, misses and then his man goes down and makes a 3 at the other end. Miss you Andre. Stop shooting Maverick and a stupid foul by Lil Dre. ARGH!!

Malik is on fire! But we need to start at least acting like we care on defense to stop the bleeding.

Get out and guard people maybe? Need to toughen up. Nebraska scoring at will.

Mav as a PG is just a disaster. That's easily the biggest issue with Big Dre being out, the fact that Mav is our backup PG.

Quintessential grandstanding call by the ref there. Shakes his head for a cool 3 count and then points the oppositions way. Get that crowd going baby....

Get a life.

Man we need Mav to have a career game. Thank god for Malik.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That 2nd foul on Matthieu was crap. That's the kind of ticky tack nonsense that ruins the game.

Smith is looking great. If his hot hand doesn't last, this team is going to need to find some scoring. How the hell did a superstar like Pettaway end up in Lincoln. Damn.

We need to try McNeil at PG.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom