GAME #18: Gophers (13-4, 2-2) v. #9/11 tOSU (15-2, 2-2) [ESPN2, 1/16, 8:00PM]

If Austin Hollins is not scoring and giving up alley-oops, then why is he playing?

So you'd rather see Maverick?

I know Hollins has struggled big time and I know you don't think he is very good, but I think you need to give it a rest.

Attention Austin. Its officially time to wake up. Grab some sack and step up for your team, its about time you joined the party...

I don't think he was trying to set a pick, was he? It looked like he was just standing there.

No I don't think he was, I was mostly kidding. Just that it was after he passed the ball to Smith that Craft ran into him, as Craft was closing out on the shooter Smith. I'm not saying it should have been called like that, just that sometimes it feels like the refs are against us and nothing would surprise me.

If you would have told me we would be tied at the half with just one 3-pointer, 10 turnovers, and Hollins squared having just 2 total points, I would have said you were crazy.

Was just going to mention that. Can we stop the crap that the two Hollins are the leaders of this team?

@JBBauer612
Halftime tempo-free #Gophers - OSU: Score 29-29; eFG% 59.5%-41.4%; TO% 34%-10%; OR% 40%-32%; FTR 24%-21%.#RaiseTheBarn

We gotta lead the nation with great steals immediately followed up with a turnover.

King's attempted put back is exactly what's pissing me off. Just lazy attempts at point blank range.

Still don't throw **** on the floor! Asshats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Matta, Izzo & Ryan have the B1G officials in their pocket.

Austin is a liability with the ball in his hands.

Top Bottom