GAME #18: Gophers (13-4, 2-2) v. #9/11 tOSU (15-2, 2-2) [ESPN2, 1/16, 8:00PM]

Excellent pass from Mathieu, didn't know where he was going with that at first.

Man, EE has really come in to his own this year. He is doing everything.

This is what I can't stand about Craft. On the Malik Smith pump fake, dribble in and jump shot make, Craft absolutely plowed over Mathieu after he delivered the ball. It should have been his 2nd. It's just bizarre how much that guy gets away with. No doubt he is a great defender, but it is easy to be an elite defender if the refs allow you to be reckless.

At least they didn't call a moving pick on Mathieu.

Joey King needed a redshirt year IMO.

He's going to be a role player for us going forward so who cares. We need him this year. Next year he'll be sharing back up PF and SF duties with Oto. A redshirt really wouldn't have done us any good.

If Austin Hollins is not scoring and giving up alley-oops, then why is he playing?

Alright we gotta finish one of these close games against good competition. Hopefully Austin breaks out of his funk this half. Ohio State has such a good D that we need to be up going into the final 3 minutes. If we are trying to catch up it won't end well.

If you would have told me we would be tied at the half with just one 3-pointer, 10 turnovers, and Hollins squared having just 2 total points, I would have said you were crazy.

Top Bottom