Fleck

To quote an underperforming playoff QB to the East (for now) everyone on here need to

R
E
L
A
X

I feel like I’m at my lunch table in middle school speculated on my classmates battles with acne

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Hahaha! 🤣 This thread is a sign of the changing times. Levity harkens to the heart and the spirit.

People worrying about fake Flecks. Why not make a "Where's Fleck?" Jigsaw Puzzle and make money for charity. That will be cool.

They need cooperation from fans and PJ Fleck to dress up as many Fleck look-alikes and create a Jigsaw Puzzle picture. Make it available in 100, 500, 1000, and 5000 piece puzzles.

1643474369470.png

Last edited:

Obvious ans: Yes.

Also the same as this one:
10276927_71.jpeg
Wait until the Sixties roll in. Sometimes, I want to put a bag over my face rather than take another fine driver's license picture. The Sun and gravity have not been kind.

i was gonna say something about that god awful ensemble, but then i realized that i'm no don draper.

i remember the colorado state game their big screen said "gopher fans wear jorts" and i looked down at my favorite pair of cut off circa 1970s levis "with just a skosh more room."

If so, I'm not sure that combo is a good look.

This kinda reminds me of Kirby Puckett's eye issue...something was definitely noticeable before he or the Twins announced anything. I hope I'm wrong.
Even if true, PJ’s job description doesn’t involve hitting 95 mph fastballs, so any eyesight issue wouldn’t be nearly as acute for him as it was for Kirby.

Even if true, PJ’s job description doesn’t involve hitting 95 mph fastballs, so any eyesight issue wouldn’t be nearly as acute for him as it was for Kirby.
Ball player, coach, accountant, homemaker…, life with eye issues would still suck.

Ball player, coach, accountant, homemaker…, life with eye issues would still suck.
Yeah, but is it the real Fleck with eye issues or one of the doppelgänger? I can’t keep it all straight at this point.

Yeah, but is it the real Fleck with eye issues or one of the doppelgänger? I can’t keep it all straight at this point.

Fleck replicant with Reese. The upper lids and crease are what look “off” to me. Before: Clint Eastwood-type lid hooding. After: visible supraorbital crease. Specs. Why? Eyelid lift, swollen upper lids/conjunctivitis/keratitis, or imitation Fleck? We need some live video of this “Fleck”.

Reminds me of when they had the Holtz lookalikes roaming the Dome...

The combination of suddenly wearing glasses and his eyes looking weird leads me to suspect he has something up with his eyes and cant wear contacts (though I didn't know he needed them, but it seems obvious no that he is wearing glasses that he does). Hopefully it's something minor

Not at the moment, but he will be the first 5 star that any one of these multiple Flecks gets.
Awesome...I mean he looks a little on the short side but tough to be sure without Mike Morris in the shot as well. Guessing he must be really fast....

Awesome...I mean he looks a little on the short side but tough to be sure without Mike Morris in the shot as well. Guessing he must be really fast....
He must be fast, his hair is on fire..............

Top Bottom