Fleck

Somebody fart on his pillow and he got pink eye?

It looks like the "issue" switches from one eye to the next in each picture. There is nothing wrong it is just something reflecting off the glasses.

If it was anything serious or needed immediate attention he wouldn’t be out of state. I’ve had eye issues and obviously some are more serious than others.

Flecko probably had surgery to remove the permanent inch he grew down in Tampa 2020. I thought it looked good on him, but it has to be weird for a spouse when you up and start getting longer, suddenly. I’ll ask mine cuz same happened to me that day in Tampa 😈

It looks like the "issue" switches from one eye to the next in each picture. There is nothing wrong it is just something reflecting off the glasses.

Yup, just confirmed it:

Lichtverdelingscurve-basisvoorbeeld.jpg

This is obviously a "fake Fleck" - similar to the concept of a "fake Shemp." (google it)

Or, it's like the movie "Dave" - and this is a PJ Fleck look-alike that fills in for the real Fleck when he has a conflict.

now, the real question is - what if something happens to the real Fleck and the look-alike has to coach a game......

Some entity or organization swapped out our beloved coach with this imposter and we're not supposed to comment? I'm willing to reserve judgement on the Fleck-replicant until I see how he coaches, but I'm watching verrrry closely.
Good point, who knows, maybe this guy will make better use of timeouts and try to score TDs.

Threads like this are a great study on how quickly people can jump to conclusions on the internet based on next to no information of any kind. I mean we had speculation about surgery and other issues just based on a couple of pictures. Gotta love it.

OK, that's it. I'll just go ahead and say it. Neither of these are Fleck. Is the imposter the one in the middle?
So there is more than one Fleck imposter/clone/double? How many get to be a game coach? Is Heather happy about this?

If he puts on a pair of Ray-Bans and pulls a pen from his pocket, look away, just sayin'.

So there is more than one Fleck imposter/clone/double? How many get to be a game coach? Is Heather happy about this?
I believe the SoP is your run an impostor / clone for a few weeks then …

This guy could be the original but doubt he can call a punt at the right time. If they all give her their paychecks, I bet she is.

1643409468169.png

More important than game coaching, I hope we have four or five doubles out visiting recruits.

wholly buckets. you all are seriously jumping up and down and frothing at the mouth about a picture of his eye in a picture ?

In fairness only a couple posters seem concerned. Majority are bored and having fun with it.
I dunno...looks nothing like him. Dresses nothing like him. He has pants that are too short and scream Walmart, he's wearing socks, the shoes look like DSW closeouts. This guy ain't makin' $5 million a year. Heather or Hubert White ain't dressin' this guy.

I feel like this is an elaborate bit with his Michigan body double. This could be an ongoing thing. Think of the possibilities.
We already know Tanner Morgan is PJ Jr....wonder how many others are out there?

People are so stupid arguing about lighting and the possibility of him having an illness that is making his eyes look funny. This is obviously some Mandela effect stuff going on in connection with the multi-verse. Perhaps the PJ we knew has crossed over into another dimension because they needed a better version of RTB and now we are stuck with this version. This obviously makes the most sense.

Not here ..... or here so much ....... but right here ....

Nope! Ship shape!

Top Bottom