Fleck

Did it just not fully render because he is far from the camera?

My guess is he's got something going on with his eyes, at least the left eye.

My guess is he's got something going on with his eyes, at least the left eye.
Maybe. Can't wear contacts with something going on with your eye.

Maybe. Can't wear contacts with something going on with your eye.
The glasses are new. I've met him a few times as well. Noticed he's developed some skin blemishes around his right eye as well.

The glasses are new. I've met him a few times as well. Noticed he's developed some skin blemishes around his right eye as well.
So, he went from contacts to glasses? Or just due to the fact that he may have a health issue of sort he had to get glasses?

Something is up for sure, foolishly went with botox maybe? Hopefully not health related...

I mean it is one thing for the team to not provide a medical report on injured players but now they have the audacity to not release a coaches medical report as well..... :)

You know it's the offseason when we have 2 threads discussing whether something is wrong with Fleck or if he has a body double.
Yep, and another thread about a player possibly transferring based on a single tweet that could have been interpreted a ton of different ways and almost certainly has nothing to do with transferring or even considering it.

But I get it, we are in that dull time where people are starved for content so grasping at straws becomes much more common.

It is the same reason we have media outlets making 2022 season projections right now when rosters aren't even finalized for the season.

So, he went from contacts to glasses? Or just due to the fact that he may have a health issue of sort he had to get glasses?
No idea. Guessing something with his eye like others said...infection or something.

I really can't tell if people are joking, with these threads.

Other than glasses, can someone point out the major difference from the OP pictures to this:
10276927_71.jpeg

I mean it is one thing for the team to not provide a medical report on injured players but now they have the audacity to not release a coaches medical report as well..... :)

Scurvy, it's always scurvy with these workaholic coaches with no time to eat right.

After more thought, I think the glasses are just a fashion statement from Fleck...just like going sockless...

After more thought, I think the glasses are just a fashion statement from Fleck...just like going sockless...
If so, I'm not sure that combo is a good look.

This kinda reminds me of Kirby Puckett's eye issue...something was definitely noticeable before he or the Twins announced anything. I hope I'm wrong.

Top Bottom