Fleck prediction

But you are too cowardly to answer a simple direct question. Is Minnesota at a disadvantage with money and NIL when playing Illinois and Purdue?

Why would I answer your poor attempt at a troll question? Not only does it completely miss the point of my original post.....but it isn't even halfway clever. Maybe wipe your nose, take five, and come back as something better than a shitposter.

Which is why 2021 and 2022 were so disappointing

How many games did Morgan, Ibrahim, and Crab play together all healthy?
Like 4?

That's the thing. 2021 could have been a back-door peak for Fleck. That team probably looks at lot like 2019 or even better if the top running backs and receivers were healthy (like 2019). It's amazing they won 9 games playing 3rd and 4th stringers in the skill positions.

PJ's problem is recruiting. This team has little depth, weak at QB, lots of injuries. Recruiting is something PJ could do something about if he threw all his ideas, passion, energy into it. Or he could hire a recruiter or recruiters. Better players would make a huge difference, especially in defensive secondary, running back, defensive line, QB. Just two or three key players can turn a team. As to his TOP long count running offense: any system will work if you have the athletes.
It’s a massive problem that every coach here has to overcome. Geographically Minnesota is one of the most difficult P5s to recruit to.

He just built a house on Lake Minnetonka. He and Heather love it here. He’s been successful here and currently having a down year and some irrational fans are already talking about his exit strategy.
"He and his wife love it there"...

I don't think he's going anywhere but that line is up there with "the surgery was successful" and "he's in the best shape of his life" for meaningless sports cliches.

Why would I answer your poor attempt at a troll question? Not only does it completely miss the point of my original post.....but it isn't even halfway clever. Maybe wipe your nose, take five, and come back as something better than a shitposter.
Sniveling coward crybaby. Can’t answer a simple question that directly relates to your first post on the subject. Pathetic.

Sniveling coward crybaby. Can’t answer a simple question that directly relates to your first post on the subject. Pathetic.

Poor troll is poor. Get better, shitposter.

Troll? OK, Karine. But maybe you could just answer the question instead of running to mommy.

Karine? Is that an inside joke with the other failed troll shitposters from your school or something?

Karine? Is that an inside joke with the other failed troll shitposters from your school or something?
Not inside and not a joke. You follow her perfectly. She’s stupid, a lying weasel, and a coward.

Not inside and not a joke. You follow her perfectly. She’s stupid, a lying weasel, and a coward.

Absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Truly one of most worthless GH posters.

Next season the Gophers face a slaughter schedule. The new Big Ten with four strong teams coming in plus the rest of the B1G.

I think the time to rethink is then, after that. Or after two seasons of that.

Minnesota has opportunities. Many teams wish they were in the Big Ten. And some top teams do jump up from being unranked and barely ranked.

What challenges Minnesota challenges Wisconsin, Iowa, and other teams.

Next season the Gophers face a slaughter schedule. The new Big Ten with four strong teams coming in plus the rest of the B1G.

I think the time to rethink is then, after that. Or after two seasons of that.

Minnesota has opportunities. Many teams wish they were in the Big Ten. And some top teams do jump up from being unranked and barely ranked.

What challenges Minnesota challenges Wisconsin, Iowa, and other teams.
If we’re able to raise our game and play competitively, I think going forward could be so much fun. It’s not always about winning games. A super fun game was against Ohio State when Mo got hurt. That he got hurt sucked but the fellas fought like hell the whole game just got overwhelmed by four first round draft pick wide receivers eventually. We have to play competitively though we can’t roll over like we did against Michigan this year. We may never win a Big Ten title, but how we haven’t won one since what 62 anyway

Yeah apples to oranges. Eugene doesn’t get anywhere near as cold. And California kids know it’s an elite program they can fly up to.

Minnesota has nowhere near that kind of reputation with Texas or Southern players.

But you are too cowardly to answer a simple direct question. Is Minnesota at a disadvantage with money and NIL when playing Illinois and Purdue?
What is your point of this question?

If the answer is no, what? We're good? Or are you saying we need a better coach after every loss?

If the answer is yes, are you just going to complain about something else?

What is your point of this question?

If the answer is no, what? We're good? Or are you saying we need a better coach after every loss?

If the answer is yes, are you just going to complain about something else?
He talked about the disadvantages Minnesota has relative to others with NIL. I simply asked if that factored into our losses to Northwestern and Illinois. It was a simple question, not meant to be controversial. Somehow it triggered him into a series of absurd posts none of which addressed the simple question.

It is the lamest excuse to blame geography.
How is it lame? It’s the most obvious reason. I know people that dropped out of school because four hours was too far from home. You think there isn’t a massive portion of recruits that want to stay near home? Think of the logistics of simply visiting in person with the talent when it is further away. Geography is a massive factor.

You think there isn’t a massive portion of recruits that want to stay near home?
I think there are more recruits who want to either:

Play for a winning program, or...
Go somewhere where they will get playing time.

Its all about want-to. Many schools display greater desire to excel in football than does the U.

Top Bottom