Fleck and Fickell go back on forth about Martin Owusu negative recruitment

If NE or WI are in the B1G title game in 2023 all bets are off on them becoming a 10+ win team every year. They have the brand to do it with the right culture and coach.
Would have to bring in a lot of talent before next season. Not impossible, we will see

To me the essential question is why did PJ start this pissing contest?
My suspicion is that he desperately craves attention and the Fickell appointment as HC at WI was generating universally positive comments in the national sports news and PJ felt left out.
lol....good lord you like to reach sometimes.....I mean holy crap that is a massive stretch.

I have to add something that I saw on my very infrequent visits to Buckyville.
It seems when PJ and Fickell were assistants OHST Fleck's acting in his usual manic way and Fickell who was the LB coach leveled PJ.
I too have read that story
And the funniest thing about the story to Me is usually the people telling it are telling it like the guy who did a workplace assault is the good guy in the story and the guy who was assaulted is the bad guy.

I have to add something that I saw on my very infrequent visits to Buckyville.
It seems when PJ and Fickell were assistants OHST Fleck's acting in his usual manic way and Fickell who was the LB coach leveled PJ.
Written like a guy who is worried about his badgers.

Would have to bring in a lot of talent before next season. Not impossible, we will see
NE just pulled a 26-game starting OL from Arizona state. WI/NE are going to be completely new teams next year. West will be wide open again.

NE just pulled a 26-game starting OL from Arizona state. WI/NE are going to be completely new teams next year. West will be wide open again.
This is just kind of a reality of the portal era. Pretty much impossible to know what teams are going to look like until you actually get to see them on the field with all the player movement.

IKR. I don't mind opposing fans posting here, but his incessant need to defend Wisconsin and deride Fleck is getting super tiresome IMO.
Plato likes to pretend that you can be both a Gopher and Badger fan. But then he forgets when anyone says anything negative about the Badgers and he goes into attack mode....while still pretending that he is a fan of both teams.....yep.....that's a thing..... :)

Top Bottom