Fire PJ immediately please

Not even close, PJ has 3 9+ win seasons, 4 bowl victories, brought the axe back, Sends players to the nfl, your a dumbass this is minnesota not michigan you need a reality check
+1000

It appears that PJ career at Minnesota is much like AK. Much excitement to begin with, high energy, both had high expectations and promises, both have had some good games. Ultimately reality hit both in the nose and things got messy. Now PJ is a multimillionaire, and the fans are asking what happened.
This is a terrible comparison. The good has far exceeded the bad for Fleck. AK was largely disappointing, frustrating and bad. Yes it was a down and disappointing year. But that doesn’t erase the last three seasons.

A lot of missed opportunities and certainly frustrating right now but some of these takes are ridiculous.

After back to back 9 win seasons and this year the squad wins 5 games and the sky isn’t falling It has already fell.

PJ can't coach, should be fired immediately, foundations crumbling and next season is a watershed moment.

Does Fleck have work to do? Of course he does but seriously with some of this stuff.

This board provides endless amounts of entertainment.

After back to back 9 win seasons and this year the squad wins 5 games and the sky isn’t falling It has already fell.

PJ can't coach, should be fired immediately, foundations crumbling and next season is a watershed moment.

Does Fleck have work to do? Of course he does but seriously with some of this stuff.

This board provides endless amounts of entertainment.

Exactly.

Knee-jerk, emotional nonsense.

Kids actually go to school and have awesome gpa

Believe me, there are people here who laugh at this idea.

Oh, but remember this: those same people would be the first ones in line to scream bloody murder if the kids weren't going to class. They'd be yelling about it, long and loudly. They would be shocked and outraged!

It's the same with bowl wins. Fleck has a really nice record in bowl games. These folks say, "Bowl games? Seriously? Who cares?" My guess: if Fleck loses a bowl game, they will let us all know about it.

These folks are who they are. There's nothing to be done about it. It's a certain personality type. I don't understand it, but these types are everywhere in life. Just be glad you're not in a lifeboat at sea with one of them. They'd be screaming, over and over, "We're all gonna die!!!!!"

You’re quite possibly the biggest gas bag here!
Go ahead, prove you aren’t.
1702525587500.png

I wouldn't be upset if p.j. was let go. If you had someone better lined up... Who that is... Idk.. mich st took my option... P.j. has peaked. It's a new era of college athletics... The u will have to make some choices soon.. are we in big boy football... Or not

Trust me, if they’d LOST those games, we’d hear about bowl results.
Yeah, that only supports why many bowl wins mean nothing. Take Bowling Green for example…. Is a win a big deal to brag about? Of course not, but a loss would say a lot.

I have the same feeling about PJ right now as I did for Richard Pitino in 2020. He is clearly not a an amazing coach but I don't want to start over with a new coach, it could be much worse. Let PJ grow and develop and we'll see what happens...

Top Bottom