Fire PJ immediately please

I'm been critical of him a lot (he annoys the heck out of me), but his tenure has been one of the most successful in recent history even with a very broad definition of "recent." Firing him because of a 2-2 start coming offof the run he's been on since and including 2019 would be asinine.

The dumbasses on here will say it’s just one game. They will be years late to make a move.

Predicted this in 2021.

Dumbass coach. If you think otherwise, you simply haven’t been watching.

That’s where I’m at. fleck is a bad coach who has brought some semblance of stability here. That’s fine. Stop giving him raises for being mediocre. If he wants to leave let him go.
Not how recruiting works, coach needs to tell the kid he has a contract through his time at the school. This one bugs me even more than Bowling Green.

I'm been critical of him a lot (he annoys the heck out of me), but his tenure has been one of the most successful in recent history even with a very broad definition of "recent." Firing him because of a 2-2 start coming offof the run he's been on since and including 2019 would be asinine.
Minnesota is the worst big ten program since 1967. Maybe you could suggest IN is worse. But this is not a good argument

Yep.
29 wins the last three full seasons vs 10 losses

More stability than the program has had since the 70’s

He lost a bad game today. You’re emotionally drained and pissed.
Only because we play in the west.

This product is stale and boring as hell.

It shouldn't happen and more relevant, there's zero chance it will. Stop.

Minnesota is the worst big ten program since 1967. Maybe you could suggest IN is worse. But this is not a good argument

Huh? So having the most success at Minnesota since the late 60s is not a good argument?

Let's file this thread under idiotic.

Fleck has got to learn to get out of his own way. His culture is good, at times... and completely stupid at other times. Like the sprint down the field after quarters. End that pop warner shit. Don't skip out on players because they don't fit your way, make your way fit good talent that brings wins.

And end the CO-OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR shit. It's confusing to the offense, it's left us feeble with no identity.
Give the damn playbook and OC job FULLY to Matt Simon and Harbaugh can keep screwing up AK as a position coach.

Firing should happen. He has given me a ton of joy and moments to be proud of. I have multiple bowl winning shirts in my closet to prove it.

However, Rossi and him both proved tonight that they are not good.

Not how recruiting works, coach needs to tell the kid he has a contract through his time at the school. This one bugs me even more than Bowling Green.
Ok fire him then. I don’t think that matters as much as we think. It’s not like he brings in big recruits anyways

Fleck has got to learn to get out of his own way. His culture is good, at times... and completely stupid at other times. Like the sprint down the field after quarters. End that pop warner shit. Don't skip out on players because they don't fit your way, make your way fit good talent that brings wins.

And end the CO-OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR shit. It's confusing to the offense, it's left us feeble with no identity.
Give the damn playbook and OC job FULLY to Matt Simon and Harbaugh can keep screwing up AK as a position coach.
Remind me why we are so desperate to hand the OC job to a WR coach who’s on his 4th straight year of putting out a shitty WR group?

This guy can’t win critical important games and then he loses to high school teams like NW!? WTF!?

Notable wins

2019 PSU
2019 Auburn
Beat WI twice

Yeah, not enough. Row your boat out of MN please.

No more donations from me.

We are not a B1G team!

What the hell happened to Crab? BSF? These “super senior stars”? They haven’t done shit all year!

All garbage

Huh? So having the most success at Minnesota since the late 60s is not a good argument?

Let's file this thread under idiotic.
Right. If the “most success” means winning fuck all.

I just don’t get our fans. We wank ourselves silly for 2019. We beat an auburn team that their own fans consider embarrassing in a bowl game they don’t care about while losing to IA and WI. We haven’t done much else since.

We have NOT had a “successful” 7 years just bc it’s been less shit than the previous 40 years.

Fucks sake

This guy can’t win critical important games and then he loses to high school teams like NW!? WTF!?

Notable wins

2019 PSU
2019 Auburn
Beat WI twice

Yeah, not enough. Row your boat out of MN please.

No more donations from me.

We are not a B1G team!

What the hell happened to Crab? BSF? These “super senior stars”? They haven’t done shit all year!

All garbage
They’re not that good. That’s what happened.

Who you gonna replace him with?

I just don’t get our fans. We wank ourselves silly for 2019. We beat an auburn team that their own fans consider embarrassing in a bowl game they don’t care about while losing to IA and WI. We haven’t done much else since.

We have NOT had a “successful” 7 years just belc it’s been less shit than the previous 40 years.

Fucks sake
Who would you hire that would make a difference? Honest question

We have NOT had a “successful” 7 years just bc it’s been less shit than the previous 40 years.

Fucks sake

This is a horrendous take and you should be embarrassed.

Its also Iowa and Badger fans popping up now.

I definitely think that some of these lurkers with a few hundred posts over the span of multiple years or more are rival fans. Best to ignore the posters that only show up when the team loses.

Its also Iowa and Badger fans popping up now.
Yep.....there is a crowd that always appears after a loss but is nowhere to be found after wins. Interesting how that works.

Is what it.....this one sucked, shouldn't have lost with the lead we had. Coaches, players....tons of blame to go around. Lot of things to get figured out to try and salvage the season.

Top Bottom