Empty Stadium

Haha yeah the average Iowa Hawkeye Football team that just slaughtered #5 Michigan State by 31 points. Ricky Stanzi is 2nd in the nation in Passing Efficiency and has 19 TD 2 ints. Iowa may not go to the Rose Bowl but it is quite probable that the Hawks will end with 9-10 wins and play in a solid bowl game against an SEC opponent. Iowa may lose more games this season, but Stanzi is easily one of the top QBs in the Big10 and has equal numbers to Kellen Moore at BSU.

Michigan State is the most over rated team in the country.

I am usually respectful of the Gophers on this MB and have tried to be fair in my analysis but some of the ignorance needed to be corrected in this situation.

Thanks. But we really already knew RS was a good. The Iowa turnaround in 2008 hardly went unnoticed by Gopher fans (or Penn State or South Carolina fans, for that matter).

More importantly, what really needs correction is your response to Khaliq's video. It is not haha funny. Rather, it is ROTFLMFAO funny. There's a difference.

Michigan State is the most over rated team in the country.

Haha what does the even mean? They are an 8-1 football team who has played pretty well all season outside of the Iowa game. MSU is one of the most balanced teams in the country on offense and have arguably the best linebackers in the Big10. While they proved the #5 rating may have been high, the Spartans are clearly one of the top 25 football teams in America.

Thanks. But we really already knew RS was a good. The Iowa turnaround in 2008 hardly went unnoticed by Gopher fans (or Penn State or South Carolina fans, for that matter).

More importantly, what really needs correction is your response to Khaliq's video. It is not haha funny. Rather, it is ROTFLMFAO funny. There's a difference.

The reason I defended Stanzi was becuase of "GopherinPittsburgh" or whatever his moniker is. Yes, the Stanzi video was a step above hilarious haha.

Sure hope TCF isnt as empty as it was yesterday when the hawks come to town to break in Kinnick North AND for a trip to the rose bowl, it's gonna be U...G...L...Y....

hahaha..hey MSPHAWK - Where are you at? I am still waiting for your lame-ass answer. I will ask again....WILL YOU BE AT THE GAME ON NOVEMBER 27th OR NOT? Let me know man....I can be your best friend...OR your worst enemy....do you want to find out?

Haha what does the even mean? They are an 8-1 football team who has played pretty well all season outside of the Iowa game. MSU is one of the most balanced teams in the country on offense and have arguably the best linebackers in the Big10. While they proved the #5 rating may have been high, the Spartans are clearly one of the top 25 football teams in America.

After Iowa beat MSU by over 30 points, MSU plummeted in the polls, while Iowa barely moved up at all. Witness:

BCS standings: MSU drops from 5 to 15; Iowa rises from 18 to 16
AP: MSU- 5 to 16 ; Iowa- 18 to 15
USA Today: MSU- 5 to 15; Iowa- 19 to 16

So after their big victory, Iowa moves up a total of 8 spots across 3 polls, while MSU drops 31 spots.

Top Bottom