Drew Viotto enters transfer portal.

Oh no!!

Who's left to start the crucial 40th-in-order-of-significance bowl game??!?

In a thread earlier in the year I did ask if AK was really our best option ...
Honestly, I don't even know. I went to HS across town from him and he was super mobile and always did so well. I understand HS talent does not always transfer to Big 10 talent. But I also wonder if the knee injury AK sustained in the bowl game last year destroyed his mobility?

Honestly, I don't even know. I went to HS across town from him and he was super mobile and always did so well. I understand HS talent does not always transfer to Big 10 talent. But I also wonder if the knee injury AK sustained in the bowl game last year destroyed his mobility?

Maybe. It might have also impacted his ability to throw the ball to his receiver.

He sure looked like a different player this year compared to last season's Wisconsin game.

If a knee from 2022 was messing up his whole season in 2023, that doesn't bode well for that knee long-term, though. Long healing process?

Maybe. It might have also impacted his ability to throw the ball to his receiver.

He sure looked like a different player this year compared to last season's Wisconsin game.

If a knee from 2022 was messing up his whole season in 2023, that doesn't bode well for that knee long-term, though. Long healing process?
I've never had knee surgery, a broken knee or played any professional sports so I don't really know how that would effect AK. However, the knee brace he always wore made me wonder if it is a long healing process especially if he's getting sacked or having to put pressure on it? Just my 2 cents. I wonder what would've been if he was healthy?

Wonder if Lindsay isn't being handed the keys
I’ve wondered this as well. I think I’ve heard or seen where Houston Nutt said he was the best, or one of the best, high school QB’s he’s ever seen. PJ might have decided to hand him the keys to ensure he doesn’t decommit????

Wonder if Lindsay isn't being handed the keys
I’ve wondered this as well. I think I’ve heard or seen where Houston Nutt said he was the best, or one of the best, high school QB’s he’s ever seen. PJ might have decided to hand him the keys to ensure he doesn’t decommit????
I don't know the answer to the question you pose, but you would have to be a goddamned moron to turn over the keys to your program to a 3 star high school QB who hasn't even signed a NLI to attend your school.

I don't know the answer to the question you pose, but you would have to be a goddamned moron to turn over the keys to your program to a 3 star high school QB who hasn't even signed a NLI to attend your school.
I would agree wholeheartedly. Not saying I would do so. Just rampant speculation on my part.

Top Bottom