Drew Peterson opens his recruitment, decommits from Minnesota

What about people that are very optimistic about really living, full experiences but are comfortable being a realist, Hoping for the best but seeing the actual results no matter what they may be. Often people confuse what they want to be true with what is true.
You forgot the people that stir the pot due to their ulterior motives.

Something tells me that, besides the weather, the style of play in the Pac-12 probably matches up better with what he can and likes to do better than the Big-10. Of course, he has to live in LA (ugh). I know that many of the posters, including me, had serious concerns about his ability to defend and basically hold up under the Big 10 grind. I don't think that will be as much of a concern for him at USC.

It's also possible there are specific academic concerns or goals, that none of us know about, that may have made him take a second look.

I think this is true as far as academics as well as his game fitting better in the Pac 12. Another thing to look at is NIL opps in LA too. Enfield can pay guys legally now.

I agree. Since he has to sit a year he chose sunshine over the frozen tundra. Can’t blame the kid.
Could be the Marshall school of business, weather, prettier gals , coaching stability. No big deal, he will not be here.

Can't we just kill this thread. The kid was on the radar for just a few days and isn't even coming to the U. 8 pages is more than enough....

Last edited:

And here we thought walton was the final straw. Pitino Ofer in the 2021 class.

Top Bottom