Doogie: "Ben Johnson is in zero trouble. I've had people ask me, zero trouble. We can have a different conversation one year from now..."

And by this time next year, the administration will have wasted another year of the lives of the few Gopher basketball fans that remain.
Shall we pray for your imminent death to put you out of your misery? 🤔😏

Are you saying you don’t think doogie and the podcasts hes on prep their content? Just off the cuff?
The pre-show prep with the SkorNorth hosts in my opinion ranges between extremely minimal to none. The podcasts are predominantly conversational, which is how I recall the exchange went regarding Ben Johnson.

The Gophers chatter was so scant it doesn't appear in the show summary. I wouldn't have guessed warranted a new Thread on Gopherhole, but Bleed felt otherwise.

The pre-show prep with the SkorNorth hosts in my opinion ranges between extremely minimal to none. The podcasts are predominantly conversational, which is how I recall the exchange went regarding Ben Johnson.

The Gophers chatter was so scant it doesn't appear in the show summary. I wouldn't have guessed warranted a new Thread on Gopherhole, but Bleed felt otherwise.
Bleed has to be a robot I think.
I’m not sure how he even finds the stuff that he starts threads on

Typical media LIES.

Headline pretending to be so reasonable and supportive of something...while the real goal of the article is to get the gullible readers to believe the exact opposite.

Doogie is LYING.

It's like a headline saying Clem is in no trouble...his freshmen should go from 2-16 to middle-of-the-pack...but if not, he's fired.

Stuff like this makes me appreciate guys like wet_blanket, weather_guy, Spaulding, and I think everyone on here who I disagree with. When pressed...they all respond to my questioning.

Unlike the media...who can just print trash like this with zero accountability.

...or say trash like this on a podcast... assuming Doogie was quoted correctly.

By the way...who the F is Doogie? I know his voice. Like a sidekick. Hacksaw Jim Duggan's little wimpy sniveling kid??

Typical media LIES.

Headline pretending to be so reasonable and supportive of something...while the real goal of the article is to get the gullible readers to believe the exact opposite.

Doogie is LYING.

It's like a headline saying Clem is in no trouble...his freshmen should go from 2-16 to middle-of-the-pack...but if not, he's fired.
I’m a media skeptic but this is a reach far beyond anything I could dream of. Two guys gossiping on a podcast doesn’t scream media or conspiracy to me. The reader listeners need to take some responsibility for discerning messages and content. Not sure anyone on this board believes anything other than what Doogie said, despite a majority of us not caring for his act.

Stuff like this makes me appreciate guys like wet_blanket, weather_guy, Spaulding, and I think everyone on here who I disagree with. When pressed...they all respond to my questioning.

Doogie didn't print anything, nor did SKOR North. It was a discussion on a podcast. Bleed created the headline.

I can’t say I listen to Doogie much but I don’t think what he stated is inaccurate.

The fact anyone is talking about a second year coach not being in trouble is pretty clear evidence he's in trouble.

The real story is that people really think that Ben's seat is hot. That's who he is responding to. He'd not responding to anyone with a brain.

In his latest Scoops Podcast, Doogie says that Ben Johnson is in "zero trouble", and with "everyone expected back, with Christie and Evans coming in, you would hope the Gophers can make a pretty significant climb next season. When I say significant, they finish 14th in the conference this year, they can get up as 8th, 9th, maybe as high as 7th...I do think the Gophers have a chance to be relatively OK which is a significant jump from where they've been the last two years."

Go Gophers!!
Is that part really a good thing?

His seat just warmed up minutes ago with Evans gone. He has to win next year or he will be fired.

If you're Coyle, how do you not at least make phone calls on potential HR's Mussleman, Smith, Holtmann etc. and see what it would take?
Maybe we let Joan have that Securian Financial position as long as she sends part of that pay to new coach....

If you're Coyle, how do you not at least make phone calls on potential HR's Mussleman, Smith, Holtmann etc. and see what it would take?
Musselman has found a home in Fayetteville. Smith has found a home in Salt Lake City. Those ships have sailed. I don't honestly know if Holtman would be successful here.

I've posted this elsewhere: Dutcher and Medved might still be available, even after being snubbed last time. Brian would stabilize this situation in a hurry.

Musselman has found a home in Fayetteville. Smith has found a home in Salt Lake City. Those ships have sailed. I don't honestly know if Holtman would be successful here.

I've posted this elsewhere: Dutcher and Medved might still be available, even after being snubbed last time. Brian would stabilize this situation in a hurry.
It's Johnny Tauer time.

Top Bottom