Dennis Evans will not be medically cleared to compete At Lville going forward

Still never got past the first chapter of 'Internet Trolling for Dummies' I see. Thankfully GH is anonymous....so your embarrassment is shielded.

You are right, I gotta admit, I have a lot of work to do, so I didn't sleuth it out, but I figured out what you meant so I searched it. So your job is a leftist politcal extremist? Not sure that is really a job, and that is a crowded field in this market so it is gonna be some tough sledding. But at least it isn't the type of job you need education(better if you don't) or at the very least a ride to work for. But if you are at least paying any taxes I guess it is a good start. Good job bud.

You are right, I gotta admit, I have a lot of work to do, so I didn't sleuth it out, but I figured out what you meant so I searched it. So your job is a leftist politcal extremist? Not sure that is really a job, and that is a crowded field in this market so it is gonna be some tough sledding. But at least it isn't the type of job you need education(better if you don't) or at the very least a ride to work for. But if you are at least paying any taxes I guess it is a good start. Good job bud.
Good Lord........

At 4 in the morning mind you.

Wasted and posting at 3:51 in the middle of the night on a Thursday. You keep on winning there, Tim.

Remember that user who was paid for every Dennis Evans mention? Is he still around?

Anyhoo...back on topic.

Sorry to hear this. In spite of his departure he seemed like a good kid and for a brief while it felt great to get a highly regarded recruit.

Last edited:

Wasted and posting at 3:51 in the middle of the night on a Thursday. You keep on winning there, Tim.
Kathy Griffin is ragging on me. Haha.

And so you know stocker when your mom comes and changes your sheets in the middle of the night when you wee wee after you have had a bad Trump dream? As a parent it is tough to go right back to sleep because she has to figure out how she is going to pay back your loans, get you to stop screaming at Jews or just get you out of her basement. Just like her, many parents go on the internet or read or watch TV. Not necessarily drink.

Last edited:

Top Bottom