Coyle Deserves some heat

Clearly, you don't understand a certain subset of modern sports 'fans'.

Here's the thing: this particular type get their rocks off by bitching and complaining. Sometimes, it seems to be all they live for.

It's the loser mindset many Minnesotans have.

We fear the worst immediately so we're prepared for let down, and then we can complain about it more when we are right because we were right all the while.

Not a lot of Minnesotans who suffer from being too arrogant and too cocky because we win Championships too often.

Eventually we need to win one in something just to get some people back to sanity.

It's the loser mindset many Minnesotans have.

We fear the worst immediately so we're prepared for let down, and then we can complain about it more when we are right because we were right all the while.

Not a lot of Minnesotans who suffer from being too arrogant and too cocky because we win Championships too often.

Eventually we need to win one in something just to get some people back to sanity.

Amen, brother.

Clearly, you don't understand a certain subset of modern sports 'fans'.

Here's the thing: this particular type get their rocks off by bitching and complaining. Sometimes, it seems to be all they live for.
Bitching is the only way to show how knowledgeable you are about football. I’m always impressed.

Bitching is the only way to show how knowledgeable you are about football. I’m always impressed.

That, and second-guessing the offensive play calling.

Remember that play where they called an off-tackle run, and it didn't work? They should have called a pass play. So obvious!

Mark Coyle needs to start getting major heat from fans and the media. The extension was bad timing and a clear distraction for the coaching staff and some coaches didn't deserve a raise (looks at Sanford).

Coyle ended the Kill/Ckeays era because he didn't think they did a good enough job vs our rivals (Iowa and Wisconsin) and he gave his guy a seven year extension, hasn't played Wisconsin or Iowa yet this season and is 1 - 7 vs them. I like Fleck but i even stated at the start of the season he HAS to beat one of these two teams this year and that looks doubtful with Morgan and Sandord.

And let's not forget, he fired the men's basketball coach (needed to happen), said "I didn't come here to be .500" and his top pick was Ben Johnson, an assistant coach on no one's search list.

His Whalen and Motzko hires haven't been much better either.
Time to admit this is a silly thread and call Coyle and beg him not to ban you from all future Gopher games!!!

Top Bottom