Coach Fleck’s New Look

Maybe a bit hyperbolic here? "Ridiculous"??

Ever think maybe you're obsessing over it? Pretty sure any average person wouldn't walk into a room and say "that guy looks ridiculous".

It's not like he is Lisa Rinna or some other Real Housewife.
Maybe Ryan Seacrest?

Maybe a bit hyperbolic here? "Ridiculous"??

Ever think maybe you're obsessing over it? Pretty sure any average person wouldn't walk into a room and say "that guy looks ridiculous".

It's not like he is Lisa Rinna or some other Real Housewife.
Guy on message board has differing opinion to that of Writer Gopher. What a crazy world

I hope he doesn't regret the surgery. That would be hard to live with looking in the mirror each day. Kind of a bad dream.

Guy on message board has differing opinion to that of Writer Gopher. What a crazy world

Enjoy yourself. But saying a person who you look at multiple times a week looks "ridiculous" to the average person off the street is a huge stretch. Not a single person would look at Coach Fleck and say "My, that man has had way too much work done on his face."

Does he look different? Sure. But it's hardly anything close to jaw dropping.

I showed both videos to my wife. She's a facial reconstruction surgeon. Without putting any preconceived ideas into her brain, she said it looks like he has had an upper blepharoplasty. She said it's "when someone has a droopy eyelid, you take out a bit of eyelid."
Does that require removing the eyeballs... asking for a friend.

Enjoy yourself. But saying a person who you look at multiple times a week looks "ridiculous" to the average person off the street is a huge stretch. Not a single person would look at Coach Fleck and say "My, that man has had way too much work done on his face."

Does he look different? Sure. But it's hardly anything close to jaw dropping.
I didn't say he looks ridiculous to the "average person".

He looks ridiculous to me, as someone who is quite familiar with what he looked like pre surgery. Calm down bruh

Crazy. He looks like a different person. I seem to remember there was something about a doppleganger walking around. I remember it in some other threads- like it was a strength coach at a high school or something. I can’t help thinking of that because this new-look PJ looks so different.

Crazy. He looks like a different person. I seem to remember there was something about a doppleganger walking around. I remember it in some other threads- like it was a strength coach at a high school or something. I can’t help thinking of that because this new-look PJ looks so different.
"Sure, obviously there are glaring similarities between the two Flecks, but at the same time— they’re just not the same.
It’s probably the same P.J. Fleck, but how are we to know that there isn’t an Avril Lavinge clone conspiracy situation going on? We don’t."

I always knew it!!!! There is more than one! The article said so.

He looks ridiculous.

I really hope this was a medical necessity, not a decision driven by vanity or aging.
Leave PJ alone,

Transformative facial changes occur in men the most between ages forty and fifty. Stress can make you age quicker. He has more than his share of stress after going through the Covid-shortened season and all the hardships many of his players experienced. He is one of the most caring coaches.

Transformative facial changes occur in men the most between ages forty and fifty.
Tell me about it. Living it right now! Sometimes I look at family vacation photos and am like "who's that old guy?". Oh yeah, it's me.

Leave PJ alone,

Transformative facial changes occur in men the most between ages forty and fifty. Stress can make you age quicker. He has more than his share of stress after going through the Covid-shortened season and all the hardships many of his players experienced. He is one of the most caring coaches.
Lighten up Francis.

Leave PJ alone,

Sorry Mrs.Fleck

Tell me about it. Living it right now! Sometimes I look at family vacation photos and am like "who's that old guy?". Oh yeah, it's me.
It sounds familiar, LOL! It only gets better. 🤡

PJ Fleck's purported eyelid surgery is not going to change my feelings about him as a coach and what he has built here with the Gophers.

I still like Kenny Rogers' music despite his eyelid surgery.

"There was a time when I had, when I had a lot of money and a lot of time and I thought, 'What the hell, I'll go do something," he told talk show host Anderson Cooper.

Here is what Kenny Rogers said in 2011 about cosmetic surgery:

"I have this theory about cosmetic surgery. If you tell people you had (cosmetic) surgery, nobody cares. If you don't tell them and you hide it, they make more out of it than it really is."

The Gambler:

Last edited:

PJ Fleck's purported eyelid surgery is not going to change my feelings about him as a coach and what he has built here with the Gophers.

I still like Kenny Rogers' music despite his eyelid surgery.

"There was a time when I had, when I had a lot of money and a lot of time and I thought, 'What the hell, I'll go do something," he told talk show host Anderson Cooper.

Here is what Kenny Rogers said in 2011 about cosmetic surgery:

"I have this theory about cosmetic surgery. If you tell people you had (cosmetic) surgery, nobody cares. If you don't tell them and you hide it, they make more out of it than it really is."

The Gambler:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. He could be thrilled, and we just need to adapt to the new normal. I wonder whether PJFs surgeon will advertise before/after photos.

Classic song.
You gotta know when to walk away, and when to run

Leave PJ alone,
leave-britney-alone-chris-crockerc.jpg

I hope he doesn't regret the surgery. That would be hard to live with looking in the mirror each day. Kind of a bad dream.

You would think for the kind of money he has that he could get the best plastic surgeon available. He looks like he went to a guy working out of the local outlet mall.

You would think for the kind of money he has that he could get the best plastic surgeon available. He looks like he went to a guy working out of the local outlet mall.
Korea...

All joking aside, if this is something PJ wanted to get done...or had to get done, then more power to him. The wife made an interesting point this weekend, she said if PJ had really bad teeth (to which I asked, "like and Engishman?", but got no response), and then suddenly had his teeth corrected and fixed, everyone would be complimenting him on how great he looks and we would all be hitting the thumbs-up on social media.

All joking aside, if this is something PJ wanted to get done...or had to get done, then more power to him. The wife made an interesting point this weekend, she said if PJ had really bad teeth (to which I asked, "like and Engishman?", but got no response), and then suddenly had his teeth corrected and fixed, everyone would be complimenting him on how great he looks and we would all be hitting the thumbs-up on social media.
Right.

But ... I'm guessing not a single one of us thought his eyes looked bad, or tired, or old. It's just such a big change, and I'm not really sure it looks better, to be honest.

Nearly every middle aged man wants to prevent or reverse hair loss, PJ dove in right away to the chrome dome look. He is basically in show business and he must feel that his looks are important for him to row the boat. I don't think I have heard of a football coach getting cosmetic surgery before but PJ is definitely not trying to portray a hyper masculine tough guy image (especially with the capri pants.) Definitely a little hard to relate for your average football fan but there wouldn't be so many plastic surgeons if people weren't getting work done.

Top Bottom