Coach Fleck’s New Look

I think we are past the “is coach lying” to “why is he lying and/or does it matter he is lying” stage.
I don't think we are quite there yet because that would mean everyone believes he is lying and I am not to that point with this one. I still think there was at least some truth to the medical story.... :)

I think we are past the “is coach lying” to “why is he lying and/or does it matter he is lying” stage.

PJF like all big time coaches has a tenuous connection to telling the truth, at best, which is probably generous. Name a straight-shooting coach. Anyone?

Eker, is your oculoplastics wife able to explain such a timeline of events and medical necessity given known facts. Outside of GH other fans and observers will be surely sharing their opinions and something believable would be nice.

PJF like all big time coaches has a tenuous connection to telling the truth, at best, which is probably generous. Name a straight-shooting coach. Anyone?

Eker, is your oculoplastics wife able to explain such a timeline of events and medical necessity given known facts. Outside of GH other fans and observers will be surely sharing their opinions and something believable would be nice.
I kind of wonder if it's a little bit of truth but leaving some things out. Like maybe he really did need something fixed on his eye, but thought as long as they are doing work there it would be a good time to have a couple other things done.

I kind of wonder if it's a little bit of truth but leaving some things out. Like maybe he really did need something fixed on his eye, but thought as long as they are doing work there it would be a good time to have a couple other things done.

Could be. His right upper lid looked a little notched at the fall 2019 press conference but seemed to be normal by the Outback. So ended my exhaustive investigation into this important matter.

I’m already getting used to New PJ.

Wowee! This thread is an eye-opener with long visions.

He should have said the injury was from one of Tanner Morgans tight spirals, then we would all be happy.

i would never judge someone for wanting to get work done in an attempt to try to look younger. does it betray deep seated insecurity? yes. it is easy to be harrison ford, sean connery, sam elliot, or tom selleck and to age well. it is more difficult to be an aspirant 5'9" former mac wide receiver with one career nfl game played who is the head football coach for a midlevel college football team tucked away in the upper midwest. i say more power to him.
He's also just giving the people want they want. Remember when Claeys was the coach and people argued the importance of having a hot and sexy coach? PJ knows our demands. We'll trade his ass in for a newer model if he doesn't get the occasional tune up.

He should have said the injury was from one of Tanner Morgans tight spirals, then we would all be happy.
He should have said that while he was celebrating with the Axe, it accidentally bumped his eye. Next year when he gets the nose job, blame it on the pig.

Top Bottom