Carson Hinzman 2022

alaska

Reaction score
My father lives in Hammond, where Carson goes to High School, he was in a cafe' with his father and got the message from his dad that he is very interested in the Gophers, and that they are probably the top choice right now....

That would be great news, and Hammond is only 40 minutes from campus.

I don't even care if we get him or not as long as he doesn't go to Wisconsin

We are going to have to load up on the OL. After Next year we could about 6 lineman

We are going to have to load up on the OL. After Next year we could about 6 lineman

I actually think having this weird additional year of eligibility is the only reason we didn't make sure to add 3-4 OL this year. We wanted to keep some spots available and now we could (possibly) have two more years of (Andries, Schmitz) and three more years of (Dunlap, Faalele, and Boe). But obviously there are a number of question marks there too.

My father lives in Hammond, where Carson goes to High School, he was in a cafe' with his father and got the message from his dad that he is very interested in the Gophers, and that they are probably the top choice right now....
Hope the father was honest with his answer to your dad. Wonder if he says that to everyone? I'd sure welcome him here though.

He's got quite the offer list, he'd be a great addition.

He's got quite the offer list, he'd be a great addition.
Offers from Alabama and LSU (maybe more, just saw those two in the five shown on the main screen).

Wonder why/how they know of him? Nothing wrong with it, just seems unusual.

I think what's his name from Woodbury (East Ridge) physically went down there to Alabama's camp, I believe uninvited, and showed up big, so they signed him.

Much closer to the U than stinky badgerville.

Offers from Alabama and LSU (maybe more, just saw those two in the five shown on the main screen).

I think what's his name from Woodbury (East Ridge) physically went down there to Alabama's camp, I believe uninvited, and showed up big, so they signed him.

J.C. Hassenauer?

Interesting to note that Hinzman has been bumped up to a "Top Target" on GI.

Doesn’t seem unusual to me, he’s rated as the number 4 guard in the nation. I’m sure schools find kids via recruiting sites.

In my mind, this counts as a commit. Put him on the list.

Being that Hammond is a suburb of Baldwin, it made me think of another recent recruit.
What was the name of the highly rated tight end recruit from Baldwin? I think he signed with an SEC school but I don't recall hearing about him after that.

Being that Hammond is a suburb of Baldwin, it made me think of another recent recruit.
What was the name of the highly rated tight end recruit from Baldwin? I think he signed with an SEC school but I don't recall hearing about him after that.
Jake Keefer was a 4 star TE/LB from Baldwin who went to Wisconsin. Graduated about 5 years ago. Never did much on the field.

As for Hinzman, fingers crossed he becomes a Gopher. Absolutely dominates that area in wisconsin in football. Competition is ok. Very nimble for a kid his size. Plays center on the basketball team which made it to state.

MR-BURNS-EXCELLENT-1.jpg

Top Bottom