Buffs - Coach Prime

We shall see.
🤓. I’m skeptical after your “over prediction” for the Gophers-Nebby game.
Going to see a lot better defense next week than was seen today. Nebraska looks like they at least can tackle.
True, however, Sanders is light years ahead of AK and their team speed makes our offense look like molasses.

Wanna bet?

I think the real question is why and how was tcu ranked that high? Their defense was terrible. Buffs offense was decent.

Different team in 2023 but they were ranked 2nd in the country in the last poll of 2022. As for their defense, with each team getting 4 touchdowns in the 2nd Half neither team showed much of a defense.

I was skeptical of Prime's approach but his team played hard and with poise. If they continue their program will be copied by every new coach.

Unbelievable game. Prime has assembled some serious talent. As far as whoever thought Prime treated the team poorly when he got there... they were not good. I would hope he would try bring in better talent... and he did. I'm excited to see if they can keep it up. I'm excited if I'm a Buff alumni

I don’t care that he won, and the adoring factions will likely rank them next week, what he did by telling 50+ scholarship athletes to get lost was wrong. In the end, win at all costs in college athletics will blow up… dirt will eventually come to the surface.

Anyone sick of him being called 'coach Prime' already???

Do people straight up just call him Prime and not Sanders or Deion on a daily basis??

I know guys like Jimbo and Dabo are not their birth names but they're called that routinely. I don't know why this bugs me lol
I was going to start calling you "Pharma" but now I won't.

🤓. I’m skeptical after your “over prediction” for the Gophers-Nebby game.

True, however, Sanders is light years ahead of AK and their team speed makes our offense look like molasses.

Wanna bet?
Haha def a rough one for me.

I don’t think they’ll tattoo them, but I would expect Colorado to win. Think you’ll see Nebraska do more to slow them down than TCU did playing base all day and giving their WRs free releases

We all get burned by the transitive property after week one though

Last edited:

Still don't know why so many out here doubted what Sanders could do. He put together a great staff and they got the talent together as a team. Classic Big 12 game with no defense. Will be fun watching them against Nebby next week.

Still don't know why so many out here doubted what Sanders could do. He put together a great staff and they got the talent together as a team. Classic Big 12 game with no defense. Will be fun watching them against Nebby next week.
The thought Deion was dumb for some reason (cough), the guy hired a first rate staff because he's both intelligent and highly competitive.

I guess no one told Coach Prime that this is year zero.

Amazing what you can do when you play to win the game. From day one. During all four quarters.
You don’t think TCU was playing to win today?

Bad facilities? They built an extremely nice practice facility just a few years ago.
Probably referring to the stadium which is pretty dumpy. Its saving grace is its beautiful location and views but the stadium needs to be upgraded significantly or replaced.

Unless it has been upgraded since I was last there.

Last edited:

I think there are some who doubted just because. I don’t think they’re a contender this year in the pac 12 because at some point someone will cover a wideout and they’ll need their o line to win them a game

I do think they win 6-8 this year though

Haha def a rough one for me.

I don’t think they’ll tattoo them, but I would expect Colorado to win. Think you’ll see Nebraska do more to slow them down than TCU did playing base all day and giving their WRs free releases

We all get burned by the transitive property after week one though
We’ll find out - the only guarantee is that we’ll be watching and that they’ll cover the over most weeks.

I don’t care that he won, and the adoring factions will likely rank them next week, what he did by telling 50+ scholarship athletes to get lost was wrong. In the end, win at all costs in college athletics will blow up… dirt will eventually come to the surface.
I get it, but they have been terrible.. do you expect him NOT to take in more talented players. These players wanted the NIL system.. this is what happens in business first systems.

Probably referring to the stadium which is pretty dumpy. Its saving grace is its beautiful location and views but the stadium needs to be upgraded significantly or replaced.

Unless it has been upgraded since I was last there.

Either way, it's not a horrible job. It's just been dormant for 20 years

And some say Fleck has a big ego.

But give Sanders his due he backs up his mouth by being successful in what he do.

Top Bottom