Bryce Benhart

He didn't say what shape he changed into or what they are trying to do. He sounds like he's talking about a Pokemon. Perhaps he's Jigglypuff now and they are trying to put everyone to sleep.
Mega evolution is no joke sir…

So he’s the most Nebraskan player on the Nebraska team? Nebraska has always made me a little nervous, because it’s conceivable their talent could be utilized properly, but how a program continues getting recruits with such poor coaching/development is absolutely mind boggling to me…
I actually think Nebraska got a better big ten west coach than Wisconsin. They’re going to be sound and not beat themselves anymore.

I actually think Nebraska got a better big ten west coach than Wisconsin. They’re going to be sound and not beat themselves anymore.
I’ve been thinking that 3 years straight! Haha - Hoping that we’re proven wrong once again!

I’ve been thinking that 3 years straight! Haha - Hoping that we’re proven wrong once again!
Never really thought that about frost. He came in and thought they should win because they’re Nebraska.

I feel like Rhule feels like he is going to win because they’re going to do all the little things right AND they’re Nebraska.

I feel like Fickell thinks he is going to win because he is smarter than everyone else. That the vibe he gives off. Sometimes that works sometimes that doesn’t. I think Fickell has a higher ceiling and a lower floor than Rhule. I think Rhule is going to make Nebraska consistently a 7-10 win team (if the west continued…hard to predict with no idea on what future schedules will look like).

One problem I think Nebraska will have is geography. With transfer rules what they are, I imagine it will be difficult for them to keep and develop kids from more urban areas across the country. So while they can still lean on history to draw in talent from all over, I think it’s somewhat of a revolving door, at least that was the case under Frosty. They’re going to have to operate more like Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. They don’t have the local recruiting advantages of a Michigan, OSU or PSU in my opinion.

He may have sought some advice from Esezi Otomewo.

Top Bottom