Battle scores 15 in OSU win over Dayton

OSU trailing 27-21 at 6 min of first half against Oakland
OSU won by 6 and Battle had 9 points and 7 reb. 2 asst and 1 block - 3 for 8 shooting
Two guys off the bench had 17 and 13 for OSU.

2/7 from three.. Did Ohio St not start him at the proper position? Improper usage? Is that why he missed WIDE open shots?…. I know it’s only one game.. I will put myself on ignore for a couple days…

Battle 4 games in:
Starter minutes 27.3
11.3 ppg
4.8 reb
39.1% from 3
3 and 1 - lost to 15th ranked Texas A&M by 7

2/7 from three.. Did Ohio St not start him at the proper position? Improper usage? Is that why he missed WIDE open shots?…. I know it’s only one game.. I will put myself on ignore for a couple days…
They're playing him at the right position and he's hitting shots on a much better team than the 2022-2023 Minnesota Gophers.

I wish Jamison had gone anywhere besides ohio. (Except Wisconsin, Iowa, and Notre Dame 😅) I can't stand that school. Yes, I am biased.

I do hope all the best for the young man, but I hope we shut him down when he plays us this year.

He's a Minnesota kid who at least didn't pick Wisconsin like the d-bags in Lakeville do. He seems like a nice guy. Sorry his e-bike got stolen on campus. Maybe he would have stayed had his bike not been pilfered. 🤔😏🤓

I wish Jamison had gone anywhere besides ohio. (Except Wisconsin, Iowa, and Notre Dame 😅) I can't stand that school. Yes, I am biased.

I do hope all the best for the young man, but I hope we shut him down when he plays us this year.

He's a Minnesota kid who at least didn't pick Wisconsin like the d-bags in Lakeville do. He seems like a nice guy. Sorry his e-bike got stolen on campus. Maybe he would have stayed had his bike not been pilfered. 🤔😏🤓
There’s a player on our squad that will certainly fulfill your wish…..BETTS!

They're playing him at the right position and he's hitting shots on a much better team than the 2022-2023 Minnesota Gophers.
He was injured last year...made a big difference.

and he is not playing that good at Ohio and he's healthy

Does he get booed or cheered when he returns to the Barn in February?

Battle likely deserves our pity and not our scorn. He got fed up with some of the same things that bother gopher fans.

First time watching him this year tonight, and it might be my imagination, but he looks slimmer and lighter on his feet.

First time watching him this year tonight, and it might be my imagination, but he looks slimmer and lighter on his feet.
9 points on 7 shots
Looks like a nice win for OSU...

9 points on 7 shots
Looks like a nice win for OSU...

He's played all right at OSU (for the most part, better than here last season) but it's clear he's not a go-to guy at OSU; kind of a blue collar supporting player there and that's probably a good role for him.

Correct usage or incorrect usage tonight? Or good looks and missed open shots? Someone fill me in please?

Top Bottom