Bateman to Baltimore, Ravens Take Elite Receiver in First Round - U of MN Press Release

Mason arrived after a Wacker disaster and the Gophs had experienced 6 consecutive losing seasons. Fleck arrived the year after the Gophs won 9 games and a program with plenty of talent. Both have relatively similar winning percentage while HC here.

Mason did better based on what he inherited.

PJ inherited a rape scandal, mass suspensions, and a player boycott. Plus the QB room was Demry Croft and begging walk-on Connor Rhoda to return. I think Fleck did great to keep as many players in the program (AWJr namely) as he did and did great with what he inherited.

PJ inherited a rape scandal, mass suspensions, and a player boycott. Plus the QB room was Demry Croft and begging walk-on Connor Rhoda to return. I think Fleck did great to keep as many players in the program (AWJr namely) as he did and did great with what he inherited.
Dodged a bullet there, yeesh.

I'm afraid you'll have to be a lot more interesting and important in order to demand that people take the time and effort to convince you of something you're clearly not going to be convinced of. Until then, you're just not worth it.
So, in other words, you can't?

Have you seen the mediocre WRs Wisconsin and Iowa have won with or the below average WRs AND RBs NW wins with? The development of the defense is far more important. You don’t need an nfl rb and multiple nfl wrs to win the west.
Agree, but the two teams you mentioned have usually had powerful lines on both sides of the ball. I think 2021 will see Minnesota's best OLINE in many years. Just hope it's enough to get us over the hump.

Never thought I'd see Glen Mason Kool-Aid in 2021. Just bonkers.
He is entertaining whenever I catch him on Ba-rare-O's show; but ya, I doubt I'd even run through a paper wall for that guy right now...let alone run, in general.

Top Bottom