All Things Weakling Wednesday

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
So far, so good for the Maroon & Gold.

If Weakling Wednesday (March 13) at the Big Ten Tournament was held today (Jan. 5):
#12 Penn State (1-2) vs. #13 Rutgers (0-2), 5:30 p.m. (Peacock)

#11 Michigan (1-2) vs. #14 Iowa (0-3), 8 p.m. (Peacock)

Next Update: after Sunday, Jan. 7 games are complete

Last edited:

So far, so good for the Maroon & Gold.

If Weakling Wednesday at the Big Ten Tournament was held today (January 5):
#11 Michigan (1-2) vs. #14 Iowa (0-3)
#12 Penn State (1-2) vs. #13 Rutgers (0-2)

Next Update: after Sunday, January 7 games are complete
Respectability here we come!!

If Weakling Wednesday (March 13) at the Big Ten Tournament was held today (through Jan. 7):

#12 Maryland (1-3) vs. #13 Iowa (1-3), 5:30 p.m. (Peacock)

#11 Michigan State (1-3) vs. #14 Rutgers (0-3), 8 p.m. (Peacock)

Next Update: after Sunday, Jan. 14 games

If Weakling Wednesday (March 13) at the Big Ten Tournament was held today (through Jan. 7):

#12 Maryland (1-3) vs. #13 Iowa (1-3), 5:30 p.m. (Peacock)

#11 Michigan State (1-3) vs. #14 Rutgers (0-3), 8 p.m. (Peacock)

Next Update: after Sunday, Jan. 14 games
I can see three of those holding, but I’ll go out on a limb and suggest Sparty gets out the Wednesday dungeon before March.

If Weakling Wednesday (March 13) at Big Ten Tournament was held today (through Jan. 14):

#12 Penn State (2-4) vs. #13 Rutgers (1-4), 5:30 p.m. (Peacock)

#11 Michigan State (2-4) vs. #14 Michigan (1-4), 8 p.m. (Peacock)

Next Update: after Thursday, January 18 games

Ohio State making a push for Weakling Wednesday after today’s loss in Ann Arbor. Buckeyes host Penn State next.

Are we back in the WW conversation after last night's effort (or lack there of)?

It's probably a little early for this thread with 70+% of the games unplayed and everyone but Wisconsin with either 2, 3, or 4 losses. Doesn't mean it isn't entertaining, though.

It's probably a little early for this thread with 70+% of the games unplayed and everyone but Wisconsin with either 2, 3, or 4 losses. Doesn't mean it isn't entertaining, though.
Avoiding Weakling Wednesday was the minimal (tangible) goal I set for this squad before the season started. That's asking the Gophers to finish no worse than the #10 seed. I'm finding it intriguing monitoring the ebb & flow of the bottom 4. It's definitely wide open in the early stages.

If Weakling Wednesday (March 13) at Big Ten Tournament was held today (through Jan. 18):

#12 Ohio State (2-4) vs. #13 Rutgers (2-4), 5:30 p.m. (Peacock)

#11 Penn State (3-4) vs. #14 Michigan (2-5), 8 p.m. (Peacock)

Next Update: after Sunday, January 21 games

The Gophers currently sit in the #8 position.

If Weakling Wednesday (March 13) at Big Ten Tournament was held today (through Jan. 18):

#12 Ohio State (2-4) vs. #13 Rutgers (2-4), 5:30 p.m. (Peacock)

#11 Penn State (3-4) vs. #14 Michigan (2-5), 8 p.m. (Peacock)

Next Update: after Sunday, January 21 games

The Gophers currently sit in the #8 position.
Please no Peacock!!!

If Weakling Wednesday (March 13) at Big Ten Tournament was held today (through Jan. 21):

#12 Penn State (3-5) vs. #13 Rutgers (2-5), 5:30 p.m. (Peacock)

#11 Maryland (3-5) vs. #14 Michigan (2-5), 8 p.m. (Peacock)

The Gophers currently sit in the #10 position.

Next Update: after Thursday, January 25 games

#1 reason for wanting the Gophers to stay out of WW - I don't want to keep signing up for another month of Peacock.

full disclosure - I was planning to drop Peacock after the last game, but I forgot and it automatically renewed for another month. after the Feb 6 game with MSU, I have a note on my desk planner that says "cancel Peacock."

I have gone through everything on the website and there is literally nothing I want to watch other than B1G sports. Yes, it's only $6 - but it's more the principle of the thing.

#1 reason for wanting the Gophers to stay out of WW - I don't want to keep signing up for another month of Peacock.

full disclosure - I was planning to drop Peacock after the last game, but I forgot and it automatically renewed for another month. after the Feb 6 game with MSU, I have a note on my desk planner that says "cancel Peacock."

I have gone through everything on the website and there is literally nothing I want to watch other than B1G sports. Yes, it's only $6 - but it's more the principle of the thing.
The Holdovers, Oscar nominated flick & Poker Face, Emmy nominated show.

It’s okay to watch non-sci-fi 👽🛸 entertainment😃

Tip of the day - I've signed up for both B1G+ and Peacock for various Gopher games. Neither one prorates your monthly charge if you cancel early. If you sign up for service and cancel the next day, it will just expire at the end of your first month, thereby removing the need to remember to cancel at the end of the month.

If Weakling Wednesday (March 13) at Big Ten Tournament was held today (through Jan. 25):

#12 Minnesota (3-5) vs. #13 Rutgers (2-5), 5:30 p.m. (Peacock)

#11 Penn State (3-5) vs. #14 Michigan (2-6), 8 p.m. (Peacock)

Next Update: after Sunday, January 28 games.

If Weakling Wednesday (March 13) at Big Ten Tournament was held today (through Jan. 25):

#12 Minnesota (3-5) vs. #13 Rutgers (2-5), 5:30 p.m. (Peacock)

#11 Penn State (3-5) vs. #14 Michigan (2-6), 8 p.m. (Peacock)

Next Update: after Sunday, January 28 games.
We suck again!!!!

That will be a whole new level of indignity. Maybe those three teams could get together for a side cornhole or cribbage tournament or something.
Ball boys and floor cleaners at the tourney would be better

Top Bottom