All Things Class of 2015 Recruiting - Class Finally Complete? Nope Chris Obekpa visit

Checked the Peach Jam schedule:

Clarke and Boo Williams play at 8am and 8pm tomorrow.

Jarvis, Alex, and Howard Pulley play 11am and 8pm tomorrow.

Will be interesting to see where Pitino is for the 8pm games.
Maybe they can split the staff.

From what I've heard, Pitino recruited Dorsey & Clarke from the 9-12 (was front center for every Dorsey game)... This means that he was not front and center for Illikainen & Johnson events, although staff was there it's not the same as Coach P.!

The event Clarke and Dorsey played in took place Wednesday night, all day Thursday, and Friday morning. The event Jarvis and Alex played in started Friday night, went all day Saturday, and was over Sunday.

You of course can see how easy it was for Pitino to be at everything these four guys did last week. He arrived in Chicago on Friday afternoon.

This week it will be much easier. All of the talent is in the same building.

The event Clarke and Dorsey played in took place Wednesday night, all day Thursday, and Friday morning. The event Jarvis and Alex played in started Friday night, went all day Saturday, and was over Sunday.

You of course can see how easy it was for Pitino to be at everything these four guys did last week. He arrived in Chicago on Friday afternoon.

This week it will be much easier. All of the talent is in the same building.

Thank you for clarifying, as I was not 100% sure where Pitino was on Saturday and Sunday!

Peach Jam does make things easier! Hopefully Pitino can get a commitment after the event & lock up two guys before the fall!

I may be wrong, but I get the impression that we're not that serious of contenders for Kenny Williams. For all of the tweets/articles/info that comes out about his AAU teammate Chris Clarke, I haven't heard the Gophers mentioned once lately with Williams. Last I heard, Williams really liked VCU and they were considered the leader. I know it's not going to happen, but how ironic would it be if we landed four 4* recruits from Virginia (Dorsey, Clarke, Williams, Trevor Manuel) the year after we missed out on all four Minnesota guys?

That's what I was thinking... It seems like there's relatively little information out there about Williams besides the crystalball which has him a hard VCU lean. It would be 1) super ironic and 2) super incredible (and highly unlikely) if we landed all four of those guys.

Maybe they can split the staff.

They will definitely split staff, just curious which game Pitino attends himself. My guess is Pulley in order to pull in the two top MN guys (and scout the others on the team).

Checked the Peach Jam schedule:

Clarke and Boo Williams play at 8am and 8pm tomorrow.

Jarvis, Alex, and Howard Pulley play 11am and 8pm tomorrow.

Will be interesting to see where Pitino is for the 8pm games.

Maybe Boo Williams and Howard Pulley play each other for the 8pm game. Pitino could watch both at the same time!

Coffey the leading scorer (seems like he is most of the time, right?) and Jarvis with the least amount of minutes because of foul trouble (I'm guessing).

What are the chances that, in their downtime at these tourneys, these guys talk about playing for the Gophers?

A guy can dream...

They have. I can't remember which kid (maybe Coffey?), but one of them said they have talked about it in one of the GH interviews, I believe.

Chris Clarke had another monster game. That guy is #1 on my "want" list. Could he and Alex/Martin play on the floor at the same time?

Seems like Clarke is the kind of player that would really compliment the skill sets of King, and hopefully Alex down the line. He isn't a great shooter, but would be great in a press, rebounding, blocking shots, and finishing at the rim. Seems to be cut from the Josh Martin mold in terms of athleticism.

Jarvis left a lot to be desired in this game. 1 pt, 1 dime, and 4 fouls in 11 minutes. That inconsistency keeps popping up.

Clarke is a big 2/small 3, so...yeah.

Good to know. With King, Martin, and Alex being "scoring minded" type players, that makes Clarke and what he brings to the table all the more valuable.

Sign them both up Richard! (Alex and Clarke that is).

c'mon die hard, I was ready to watch a replay but this is from a year or two ago. Notice Tyus Jones at the PG.

Oops, the replay never actually worked on my computer so i didn't know it was from 2 years ago but i figured it may work for others so i still posted it.

Clarke has 20 points, 10 boards and 4 steals. There are more college coaches at the peach jam than any other AAU event so i'd be very worried that he'll get some big time offers.

Clarke has 20 points, 10 boards and 4 steals. There are more college coaches at the peach jam than any other AAU event so i'd be very worried that he'll get some big time offers.

Being optimistic about Clarke continues to get harder & harder every time the box score from Clarke's games & stats/information from events comes in... The guy is an absolute beast! I wish he'd cool off for a few weeks (or months) so he wouldn't get anymore offers and then pick up where he left off in the future. Or I wish he'd just commit right now and continue to be a monster.

Damn you Clarke!!! Why are you so good!? Don't be so good!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Minnesota's Kimani Young & Richard Pitino are here for New Heights (Dupree McBreyer) vs One Nation. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Gophers?src=hash">#Gophers</a></p>— Andrew Slater (@ASlater247) <a href="https://twitter.com/ASlater247/statuses/489577629985828865">July 17, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Matt Painter, Frank Martin, Richard Pitino, Archie Miller, Billy Donlon, Mark Fox watching Derrick Jones and We R 1 against Stackhouse Elite</p>— Corey Evans (@coreyevans_10) <a href="https://twitter.com/coreyevans_10/statuses/489551149440057344">July 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom