All things 2021 MN state high school tournament

Minnehaha only recruits the best! No way out state teams can compete.

There is no way that should be a state final game, 80-29 is not a good product

Yep like CDH who has petitioned to play up since the get go in
I mean they just did from AA to AAA.

Almost needs to be a private school championship with, but then again Hopkins recruits as well..
That had to be a shallow victory. Look 50 points better than Alexandria... I wonder how they would have done against a team like Wayzata in a championship game? Guess they will never know just how good they really were.

I mean they just did from AA to AAA.

Almost needs to be a private school championship with, but then again Hopkins recruits as well..
Minehaha is a pretty small school (when my nephew graduated two years ago, I think he about 90 kids in his senior class). Before the 2000’s Minnehaha was not very good in most sports. And there are plenty of private schools that are not particularly good in sports. With open enrollment in public schools, the recruiting angle has lost a lot of its impact.

Having said that, I think it would be cool if they went up to 4A.

I could watch Wayzata play all day. Great on both defense and offense.

I could watch Wayzata play all day. Great on both defense and offense.
They really hustle on defense. Last year when they were young they really played a lot of close games and were way better than their record. Probably the favorites next year

Minnehaha is interesting.

I think Suggs, Lockett and Kaden Johnson all started there in elementary school. Chet as well.

If I had nearly unlimited money and moved to Minneapolis area, my kids were good/very good basketball players...I’d have sent them to Minnehaha as well. Chase Carter has been there for a long time. Prince Aligbe as well.

not saying they don’t get kids to go there but Delasalle (Gabe is from Edina), CDH (Oturu is from Woodbury) do the same. Minnehaha this year could have blown the roof off any team in the state if they shot well like they did tonight

They really hustle on defense. Last year when they were young they really played a lot of close games and were way better than their record. Probably the favorites next year
Yeah Besides Heide they Return Berkland who scorched CDH from downtown as well as that big kid. Guess the question is if they will be the best in the state not just the best in AAAA

Minnehaha is interesting.

I think Suggs, Lockett and Kaden Johnson all started there in elementary school. Chet as well.

If I had nearly unlimited money and moved to Minneapolis area, my kids were good/very good basketball players...I’d have sent them to Minnehaha as well. Chase Carter has been there for a long time. Prince Aligbe as well.

not saying they don’t get kids to go there but Delasalle (Gabe is from Edina), CDH (Oturu is from Woodbury) do the same. Minnehaha this year could have blown the roof off any team in the state if they shot well like they did tonight
Do their basketball players get scholarships?

Top Bottom