After Friday's 13-10 win at Nebraska, Kirk Ferentz was still upset about the invalid fair catch call on Cooper DeJean after replay (Oct. 21 vs. MN)

It's funny that we get to bask in their woe over that game.....despite the fact that they're 10-2 and West Champions.
That's what makes it hilarious. Maybe it's just me, but If I were coach, I'd be prepping for Indy instead of whining about a single play in one game weeks ago. What the children wavying want to tell Ferentz:

asshole-meet-the-fockers.gif

I have to grudgingly admit that there are things about Ferentz I admire.

This incident shows his feet of clay, though. Petty, whiny and just plain wrong on the facts, yet stubbornly refusing to admit it. Selling a lie, and selling it hard.

Sad.

Last edited:

Fermentz and McCaffrey in a competition of bitches now.

• Love
Reactions: KGF

The replies to that tweet continue to show how stupid Iowa fans are.

“Players waive their arms to tell their teammates to get away all the time without a penalty called.”

*Shakes head

Kirk knows the rule was applied correctly, he’s just pandering to Iowa’s inbred fan base who will eat this stuff up because they’re too dumb to read and listen to a basic interpretation of the rules.

If the shoe was on the other foot, PJ wouldn’t have guts enough to contradict B1G officials. He wouldn’t want to have his status questioned as he campaigns for his next job.

“Players waive their arms to tell their teammates to get away all the time without a penalty called.”

*Shakes head
That’s like saying players step out of bounds all the time without a penalty being called. A. It’s not a penalty, it’s simply a rule, and B. Show me all these examples of it not being called.

*Shakes head
Yes. Iowa fans blatantly lie.

Another big one is how they keep saying the announcers didn't realize anything was wrong until after the play was over.

The very first thing the announcers said, while the punt was in the air....was that the returner is waving it off.

Kirk should thank the clock operators in Nebraska Memorial Stadium for the extra 10 seconds yesterday too. Has he bitched at all about the refs missing the incorrect stop clock that benefited Iowa. I think not. Quit your bitching Kirk and accept your lucky asses will get stomped in Indiana next week. Kirk is a Weenie shaped cry baby.

Kirk should thank the clock operators in Nebraska Memorial Stadium for the extra 10 seconds yesterday too. Has he bitched at all about the refs missing the incorrect stop clock that benefited Iowa. I think not. Quit your bitching Kirk and accept your lucky asses will get stomped in Indiana next week. Kirk is a Weenie shaped cry baby.

Just to be clear he's not bitching about the refs. He's actually very complementary of B1G officials which makes me question his judgement.

He's bitching about the replay officials and the lack of clarity from the conference. He's also really hunting for a fine right now.

If the shoe was on the other foot, PJ wouldn’t have guts enough to contradict B1G officials. He wouldn’t want to have his status questioned as he campaigns for his next job.
Should the shoe ever be on the other foot I would hope and expect PJ to handle it with much more class than Ferentz has.

Could you imagine how our local media would react to Fleck continuing to complain about a correct call in a game your pathetic offense lost?

1st he dislikes Fleck and can't understand how he could ever loose to "that clown".

While he's right about the flag I'm sure if we went through all the plays there were other calls that were missed that might have as crucial. He just needs to quit whining and accept that the Gophers were the better team that day.

Top Bottom