Adam Kisaayi Commits to Gophers! (UPDATED 7/13: Adam De-Commits from Gophers)

What a fucking class.. mandel and.gilmore need to hop on board (although I think both are going elsewhere).. regardless production wise it is my belief that this will be the best class MN has ever had
I’d still take them, but this guy might be better than Gilmore, he’s ranked higher.

I don’t mean to pee on your leg but verbal commitments are a long way from signing on the dotted line. The over/under on these signees showing up on signing date would be +4.

What a fucking class.. mandel and.gilmore need to hop on board (although I think both are going elsewhere).. regardless production wise it is my belief that this will be the best class MN has ever had
How many 4 Star recruits in the class? 5 stars? How many unused scholarships?

How many 4 Star recruits in the class? 5 stars? How many unused scholarships?
Hell of a lot more than the bottom dwelling bball squad.

Ben's dick is over there if your looking to suck on something... We don't bring in to many has been 4* recruits from h.s. who haven't played the sprt in a few seasons.... But don't worry that 4 points last year will translate with a coach who doesn't know what they are doing

The football forum is a happy place. Please keep the hoops negatively over there, please.

Mods....FFS, keep this place sane

I see his rating dropped from 8900 to 8775. I guess you suddenly get worse when you commit to the Gophers.

I see his rating dropped from 8900 to 8775. I guess you suddenly get worse when you commit to the Gophers.
Yeah, what’s up with that? He went from top 500 guy to 600 something and dropped 13 spots as an edge rusher on 247.

He went from our second highest recruit.to fifth highest recruit.

This kid's highlights are insane. It's not so much the plays but he has a freaky athletic profile. He could hold 260 lbs and look light (that's a compliment) and when he hits stride he kind of looks like a WR.

Top Bottom