2020-2021 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Insane block by Liddell on the Cockburn put back at the end of regulation.

I have never said you were lying and my response was to someone else actually who was stating it as fact.

I guess I am looking more for some proof that Colorado can get guys in that we can't.
I am guessing he had to retake or resubmit some stuff to get in. Not that he couldn’t have qualified but wasn’t qualified at the time. You’re likely right that the schools have similar academic standards. I honestly don’t know as I’ve never once considered what it takes to get into Colorado.

who said Ohio St was overrated after Mn almost beat them?

Do we know if the selection show will be done right this year or are they going to do something stupid like announce one team every 5 minutes?

Coyle is saying wow maybe I should keep Putino.
Sure does not seem like it. But if that is what some want then so be it. We will just have to accept being poorly coached. Would love to mage a large bet with you on this.

I have never said you were lying and my response was to someone else actually who was stating it as fact.

I guess I am looking more for some proof that Colorado can get guys in that we can't.
Thank you! "McKinley Wright woulda been nice if he could have gotten admitted into school here."
No idea my words carried so much authority as to be labeled "fact" on a message board. However, the fact I stated was: "McKinley Wright woulda been nice".
The speculation to that fact was: "if he could have gotten admitted into school here." That's raising a question for discussion...it is not stating a fact.
And, the first part is an opinion, so there are no facts in my statement.

Does not seem to be a shred of evidence that it is more difficult to get kids in here based on some of the kids we have taken.

Does not seem to be a shred of evidence that it is more difficult to get kids in here based on some of the kids we have taken.
Early in Pitino's career...several kids had trouble gaining admission.

Bill Walton is the best. I could watch any game that he calls because he's such a crazy goofball. After the last barrage of baskets in the game.

"Beavers and Buffaloes stampeding. Making dams. Creating habitats..........for others."

lol
I love this quote from Dave Pasch.

"Bill Walton’s Final Four: USC, Colorado, Oregon State, Oregon (despite being in USC’s region), UCLA (despite that you can only have 4 teams in the final four)."

I love this quote from Dave Pasch.

"Bill Walton’s Final Four: USC, Colorado, Oregon State, Oregon (despite being in USC’s region), UCLA (despite that you can only have 4 teams in the final four)."

It's the conference of champions.

And that coach was fed a line.

Not your fault or his.
I'd imagine his head coach knows more than you but you're probably right. You clearly are well connected as you've never posted anything that wasn't random bullshit opinions. Like this.

They fed Wright a line because they wanted Jelly. Wright told his coach what they told him.

It's not rocket science, my dude.

Fleck doesn't get multiple NCAA academic redshirt guys in, if the U really, actually didn't accept guys that a major sport coach wanted in but didn't have the grades.

Top Bottom