2015-16 Other Games thread

Nebraska takes down Sparty for their 4th win in a row. I hope AD to be named in a few years has Tim Miles #.

What the heck is wrong with Michigan St.?

Head scratching, for sure. Different team when Forbes isn't making shots.

But I guess my main answer would be it's not February and March yet. That's usually when they hit their stride.

Nebraska takes down Sparty for their 4th win in a row. I hope AD to be named in a few years has Tim Miles #.

No need for an octothorpe, you filthy casual (look it up (both references)).

She/He can simply tweet him @CoachMiles

Indiana is destroying Northwestern at Bloomington. What a strange basketball season this year is turning into.

West Virginia went on an 8-0 run at the end to beat Texas Tech. Duke outscoring NC State 38-21 in the second half after down by 7 at the half.

I guess they have been stuck on the bus since Friday evening after their game in Virginia on Friday afternoon. Piss poor planing there.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I see Michigan St. brought out their mucus colored uniforms tonight. Is this in celebration of the cold and flu season?

Iowa's storybook sports year continues. Crushing Purdue in the second half. I would be elated to have just one of these types of seasons.

Boucher with a monster game

Oregon's Chris Boucher goes for 26 points, 10 rebounds, and 7 blocks vs. Arizona State.

Indiana went on a 25-0 run in the first half against Michigan.

They've won 14 of their last 15?

But they're not playing well. That's why the Gophers were able to keep it close twice vs the Hoosiers. At least that's the opinion of someone on this board.

My post was an attempt at sarcasm

But they're not playing well. That's why the Gophers were able to keep it close twice vs the Hoosiers. At least that's the opinion of someone on this board.

My post was an attempt at sarcasm

touche, and your point is dead on

Rutgers loses in triple OT to Illinois - keeping the possibility of two 0-14 teams battling at The Barn in a few weeks.

Go Gophers!!

Penn State knocks off Iowa tonight.

Go Gophers!!

Man the Big Ten is a mess. If the games tomorrow go as expected (MSU over UW and Maryland over us) there will be a 3 way tie for first, and a 4 way tie for 4th through 8th.

Iowa gets punked in State College last night.

Iowa losing at Indiana, squeaking by at home against a (conference) winless Gopher squad, and now losing at Penn State. I'd call that an Iowa slump. Couldn't happen to a better team.

Iowa losing at Indiana, squeaking by at home against a (conference) winless Gopher squad, and now losing at Penn State. I'd call that an Iowa slump. Couldn't happen to a better team.
I don't understand the hatred people show for Iowa (unless it's football related, i suppose.) They've had very mediocre success since 2000 with only like 2 tourney wins in 15 years. All Iowa choking does is help pave the way for the real @$#holes, the ones from Wisconsin, to slide right up into the Top 4 (again.) Makes more sense to focus the hatred on the rival that has been dominant instead of the one that has been marginal for decades.

Top Bottom