2 Keys to Win v Michigan

I thought that our offense and defense would be led by two Knights in Shining golden Armor — AK8 and Lindenberg. My confidence has been shaken in both, but I think we are going to get big efforts come Saturday that’ll give us a puncher’s chance if we get some favorable bounces of the ball.

PA is hoping she comes in to do some play by play. Heeeeeees jayjay!

Michigan hasn't allowed an opposing team to run a play in their red zone yet.

That's an impressive stat, so if we can get into the red zone a few times, that's a step in the right direction.

If we get in the red zone 3 times, that probably means 9-17 points.

The most points Michigan has had at halftime until last week was 21. Nebraska gave up 28, but we want to believe we are better than Nebraska.

The other thing going for us is this is Michigan's 2nd road game in a row.

Our offense should be the most 2-dimensional offense they have played.

It's a 1 in 20 shot, but it will be an exciting game to watch unless we fall down by 14-21 early.

Michigan hasn't allowed an opposing team to run a play in their red zone yet.

That's an impressive stat, so if we can get into the red zone a few times, that's a step in the right direction.

If we get in the red zone 3 times, that probably means 9-17 points.

The most points Michigan has had at halftime until last week was 21. Nebraska gave up 28, but we want to believe we are better than Nebraska.

The other thing going for us is this is Michigan's 2nd road game in a row.

Our offense should be the most 2-dimensional offense they have played.

It's a 1 in 20 shot, but it will be an exciting game to watch unless we fall down by 14-21 early.

If we fall down early by 14-21, I think I'll be pretty happy. That means were staying within striking distance.

Top Bottom