2022 NCAA Tournament Thread

I need the refs to not gift dink pink devils the game.

Holy shit was that another in the plethora of shitty calls this tournament. Arizona called for an offensive foul with a butterfly's worth of contact.

Texas Tech’s coach sounds like a southern Kermit the frog.

Duke up by 1 at the under 4 timeout. Fully expect Coach K to get some calls to go his way down the stretch to give them the win.

Duke not needing any calls. TT blowing this all on their own.

Coach K has to have absolute butterflies right now. His final season and he is going to the Elite 8, only a few more games away from ending his career with a championship, that would be the most glorious and legendary ending you could dream for, the stuff that only happens in stories.

Coach K has to have absolute butterflies right now. His final season and he is going to the Elite 8, only a few more games away from ending his career with a championship, that would be the most glorious and legendary ending you could dream for, the stuff that only happens in stories.
Yeah, hopefully they get dumped next game.

Please network an NCAA ,I don't care about the female games,so stop all the promotions for them, I will not watch.
And When NCAA makes it happen,

Houston doing a Gopher vs Illinois impression....

Survived the opening weekend in way better shape than I usually do. Typically by this point I am just wanting the games for fun and not really even thinking about my bracket anymore.
Yep.....I blame myself.....let myself feel ok about my bracket only to have basically everything go wrong today. Baring a miracle by Arizona I will lose both my championship teams and any shot at all of winning the pool.....yep....seems just about right. :)

Damn would be a crappy way for Holmgrens college carer to end.
I beg to differ. It's a lovely way for him to go out... losing. Now, I'd been hoping to see him sobbing, like Suggs last tournament, but that was not to be. I'll have to just savor his tantrum after getting jobbed on that final foul.

I beg to differ. It's a lovely way for him to go out... losing. Now, I'd been hoping to see him sobbing, like Suggs last tournament, but that was not to be. I'll have to just savor his tantrum after getting jobbed on that final foul.
I'm excited to hear him on a podcast in 6 months talk about how much he wanted to play for the Gophers but we just didn't make him feel special.

25 years since a team from the Pacific Time zone won a title (Arizona 1997). UCLA is their last hope.

Yep.....I blame myself.....let myself feel ok about my bracket only to have basically everything go wrong today. Baring a miracle by Arizona I will lose both my championship teams and any shot at all of winning the pool.....yep....seems just about right. :)
So here I was when Arkansas beat Gonzaga thinking, "Yeah!!!! I just got the edge over a lot of people. No way Arizona loses and I still got 3 of the Final 4 left. I'm going to bed". I went to bed and woke up in 8th place.

Why is that? Color of his skin? It’s a lot easier to replace faculty than it is to win in college basketball.
I would bank more heavily on the money aspect.

If the faculty have skin color issues, then we have a much deeper problem at the U.

Top Bottom